The Date

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR. ENJOY!

The next morning I woke up to something shaking me in my bed, so naturally I swatted it away. I was tired as hell and did not want to be bothered.

"If you wanna fight Stasia we can fight" I heard Nevaeh voice.

"What are you doing here?" Sleep still present in my voice.

"Well trying not to die from your hot ass breath for one." She replied

I quickly shot up covering my month with my hands "You're so mean" I whine.

"Girl I was kidding, we knew that you were gonna be nervous about tonight and probably wouldn't get much sleep and probably sleep past noon so we got here early to make sure that wouldn't happen." Vae told me.

"Oh okay... and who is this 'we' you speak of?" I said questioning her.

"I swear for a college girl you are kind of slow," She said looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Shut up" I said throwing my pillow at her.

"Okay, okay calm your tits; Tyler and Sia are here of course. I think they're raiding your kitchen per usual" She laughed getting off my bed.

"Now get your ass up and get dress we head out in twenty." She told while walking out.

Getting up I popped my head out the door to say hello to Ty and Sia. Walking into the bathroom, I brush my teeth and change into some shorts and a baggy white tee shirt before deciding on my shoes, finally choosing a pair of wedges. Finally walking out to see my friends standing around waiting for me.

"Finally, it only took you forever" Tyler said looking at me from head to toe obviously disagreeing with something, I had put on.

"I was told twenty minutes and it only took me 15 sooo... I'm actually early," I said, as the minutes ticked by I just got more and more nervous.

"Ty leave her alone and let's head out... btw you're driving" Sia told him while hugging me.

"Whatever next time we go out though I'm not being DD" he said pretending to flip his hair. I swear he was to extra all the time.

"Well lets get to it we need to be back here by 4 to get Ana ready" Vae told us.

"Why? Four he won't be here till seven," I told them.

"Because we gotta get you all prep so showering, hair, makeup all of that stuff. Which is why I'm not saying anything about your damn outfit.... Why you look like a little boy... The only thing you got on that I like is them heels." Tyler replied.

"Whatever lets go..." I said opening my front door and locking it after they all walked out.

*******************

After going to five different stores and not finding anything, I was starting to give up.

"You guys I give up I'll call... I mean text Sebastian and tell him I can't make it" I sighed as they dragged me into another boutique.

"No fuck that, you are going on this date if it's the last thing I do." Vae yelled and everyone in the store turned to look at us.

"Be quiet everyone is looking at us" I said putting my hand over her mouth.

"Fine, only if you stop spouting bullshit" she said pulling my hand away.

"I'm just really nervous... I don't have anything to wear and I just don't know what's happening in my life," I said sighing pretending to care about the dresses I was looking at.