"Calm down Anastasia, you got this. We are gonna find you a dress and you are gonna look so fucking delicious Sebastian Basile isn't going to know what to do" Sia told me giving me a pep talk

"Truuuu, now let's not mope around we only have 45 minutes until it's four" Tyler said pick up a dress that I was not down with.

After about twenty minutes in the store, I was looking through the sales items when I found it. I knew it was the one because it was not something I would not regularly have picked out for myself. It was a gorgeous calf length white body con lace dress with spaghetti straps that crossed in the back. I quickly grabbed it and go and find my friends to show them.

"You guys I think I found the one" I say practically bouncing up and down

"I swear this better not be a floor length muumuu or we are going to have problem," Nevaeh threaten me, and I just rolled my eyes.

"Fine then I guess you don't want to see it. I'll just go buy it now an then you'll have to see it once we get home" I said slowly backing up with the dress still behind my back.

"No please Stasia please show it to us, please," Sia said.

I had the biggest smile on my face because I knew they would love it

"Okay, I guess I can show you guys now" I pulled the dress from behind my back showing them it.

"It's perfect! Girl I knew behind that frump dump look you had a sense of style" Tyler gasped taking the dress from me being careful not to get it dirty.

"That's gorgeous where did you find it at?" Sia asked

"It was in the sales rack, I think someone tried to hide it," I laughed

"You did good young grasshopper, let's go try it on" Vae said pushing me toward the dressing room.

After putting the dress on I decide not to look in the mirror and let my friends be the judge, so I walk out of the dressing room to face my fate.

"How does it look?" I asked nervously.

They look at each other and give knowing looks.

"You look beautiful it's most definitely the one," Sia being the one to speak told me.

"Really?" I asked with excitement.

"Yes, now let's get going we still got to get you all dolled up" Tyler replied.

"Wait I didn't even look at the price, before I put it on" I turned around so one of them to tell me how much it costed.

I could feel one of them flip the tag to read how much it was "its four hundred" Vae said like it was chump change

"FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS?! I can't afford that. Nope I'll take this off put it back and find something cheaper," I said somewhat disappointed because I really did love it.

"Nope, I can't have that, this dress is beautiful and a beautiful woman like yourself deserves it so I'll get it for you" Tyler said.

"No Tyler I can ask you to do that for me." I said my eye watering a bit because my friends were so wonderful.

"I'll chip in too," Sia, said wrapping her arms around Tyler.

"Shit me too" Nevaeh agreed

"You guy I can't-"

"You can and you will we all know Sia and I am pretty much trust fund babies and Vae gets money someway... probably stripping... Owww" Tyler trying to whisper the last part but Nevaeh heard him and punched him in the arm.