"Nothing nothing." She went in her closet pulling out all his stuff.

"Open the window."

"For what?"

"Just open the damn window." I opened the window and tossed all his clothes and shoes outside.

"Hand me that jewelry box right there." She took off the promise ring putting in in the box and throwing it out also. She put my ring back on and finished throwing his stuff out.

It was around 11 when she was finished, she went and took a shower while I made up her bed. She came out with just a towel igniting the lust inside of me, if there was any chance of us to make up I was gonna take that chance right now.

"Come here." She came and I held her by her waist pulling her towel off. She bent down to kiss me as I slid my fingers in her. She moaned and I stood up turning her around so she fell back in the bed.

"I love you." I kissed all over her repeating those three words. I pushed her legs open and attached my mouth to her, her hands instantly grabbed my hair. My mouth worked as if I was trynna make love to her pussy and indeed that's what I was going to do. I had to let her know, show her that I loved her, that I needed her, that I couldn't live without her.

"Ahh."

"I can't lose you."

"Mhh you won't." She said as she tried to run but I pulled her back, inserting my fingers in as I sucked on her clit. I went faster now flicking my tongue over her, biting it gently.

"Shii im gonna— Fuck!" Her legs squeezed my head as she came hard all over my fingers. I pulled out sucking her cum off my fingers .

"Still sweet." I laid back pulling her on top of my face going at it again.

"Oh shit" I gripped her hips as I slurped on her causing her to rock against me.

I looked up seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head. She started fucking my mouth back. I honestly could do this forever, she tasted so fucking good and I missed this and her.

"Baby shit!" She screamed out as she squirted hard on my face.

"There you go." I bit her clit, catching the rest of her liquid. She got off me and went to my bag pulling out the strap I packed for just for this occasion.

"Turn over and keep you eyes close." I took my belt and ties it around her wrists, leaving her just like that while I went and the strap on.

PoP

"You coming back?" I pulled my pants back up grabbing my keys

"Nah I'm suppose to take her somewhere today."

"Sharod why go back to her if she can't give you what I am."

"Because you're just for sex. Nothing more nothing less."

"So if she does give it up that's it no more you and me."

"Bingo."

"By the way your phone rung I answered it while we were—."

"Damnit!"

"I take it as it was her."

"Don't you think! I swear you one stupid ass bitch the only thing you good for is what's between yo legs other than that you're useless. This exactly why ion want to be with your ass, you don't use your fucking brain." I gathered my shit heading out the door.

"Remember you need me!"

"I don't I only needed your Pussy and that I can get from anywhere. Don't think you're special hoe." I slammed her door getting in my car speeding to Toni's house. I got there seeing all my clothes, shoes, watches, out in the front. I hurried up and went it in. I flew upstairs knocking on her bedroom door, no answer. I took the key from under her table in the hallway, I opened the door seeing her on top of someone riding and moaning her ass off. I pushed her off the person and was going to hit the guy she was on til I realized it was a women. She just smiled at me like she was a crazy person or something. Next thing I know Toni pushed my ass back hard enough to crack her mirror. She got back in bed on top of her and started back up like I wasn't in the room.

"This what we do?"

"Hmm shit! Let me see, wasn't you in some bitch last night and this morning oh you were. Yea I called and somebody ass answered , now if you excuse me I gotta orgasm waiting around the corner I would like to get there."

"Hey be my guess to watch you might learned something." I then realized that it was Ms.Jackson.

"Baby go deeper." I watched her go up and down on whatever the hell they were using.

"You still here because?"

"Fuck you man."

"Sorry she's already doing that."