strange behaviour

En başından başla

I was turning back when I saw the villain.

Smiling.

She had a bloody sword.

She came at me fast.

I woke up. "Deku!! Are you okay?" Uraraka said worriedly. " Its time to go. Its 9pm go get ready" I got out of bed and examined my arms and legs.
I ran into the bathroom and looked at myself, I looked fine... infact I looked like I was glowing, me cheeks looked rosey and my eyes were sparkling.

I showered and put on the the outfit I saw on the clothes rack which was a  short white dress and big white overcoat with white high heels. I swear Uraraka you're gonna kill me.

I got out and grabbed my duffle bag. We left and I quickly examined Uraraka. She had the same outfit on but hers was black. We tip toed to the elevator and pressed the first floor button sighing in relief as the elevator door closed.

When it opened we had to go on all fours because the floor is very slippery and it wasn't EVEN wet.

We got up and I quietly opened the door.

Honestly I think it would've been easier to jump out the window.

When I got out I waited on Uraraka to come out and she closed the door behind her. We went down the sidewalk talking about different names for the different drinks we made.

When we arrived the bouncer opened the door and I went in. I was about 4 steps beyond the door when I realised that uraraka wasn't beside me. I  turned around and saw that Uraraka touch the bouncer and he floated up in the air. I went back to her "why'd you do that?" I asked watching him float past the clouds "the first time I came here he 'confiscated' my strawberry cake" she pressed her fingertips together "RELEASE" she yelled as he came crashing down.

I'm pretty sure I heard a couple cracking sounds.

" you should be lucky I have a self healing quirk kid" he said standing up and fixing his broken black shades.

I saw uraraka about to activate her quirk again and I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

We went straight to the bosses office. When we entered I saw a bunch of girls giggling and the boss had alot of lipstick kisses of all colors on his face, handing out envelopes. "Alright girls, next time he said and they walked out giggling.

"Hello odd one" he greeted Uraraka "hello skinny" he greeted me.
He handed us 1 brown envelope each but gave Uraraka a brown bag and gave me a room card. We thanked him and left,

We went to the floor right underneath and I opened my room door. So pretty, I had wall that was completely glass and a big king sized bed that had silk beige sheets and a door which I assumed was a bathroom and another door which was probably the closet. I looked at the wall that faced my bed and saw a flat screen tv.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'm in love.

We put our duffles on my bed then left, closing the door with the card.
We went to the first floor bar section where the bartender greeted us "great news girls! Everyone loves your tequila poppers!" We all laughed and went in to make some.

While making the drinks I caught myself glancing at the girls swinging on the poles. But there was one, the leader pole.

No one wanted to dance on it because it was the one closest to the audience A.K.A the men old enough to be your great great grandfather.

I don't know what came over me and I found my way on stage, I grabbed hold of the leader pole. As soon as I did my vision became blurry.

20minutes later*