chapter 3 - A glimpse of you.

Start from the beginning

"And so are you."

The rain had no signs of stopping, whatsoever. Jungkook, one hand on the stirring wheel, and the other changing gears as he turned a sharp edge, was staring out into the foggy surroundings. His eyes glued ahead, focused on the singular rain drops that fell ever so gently from up above.  Jungkook was no stranger to the rain, nor the grey clouds and strong winds. In fact, it seemed as if there was always a dark cloud above his head, now that the sun ceased to shine upon him anymore. 

As soon as he had arrived at the expected place, he turned off his once lively car engine, which was now put to sleep by the input of a key. Jungkook stepped out, chest heaving as his vision flickered slightly, examining his whereabouts and thinking to himself of why exactly Jin had ordered for his presence at such a place. By the tone of the Head Officers voice, it sounded rather serious. What was this place you wonder?

A museum.  

the architecture was nothing short of astounding. It was a rather tall building, going back for miles and miles it seemed. The cars outside, what looked like ambulances, cops and.. the forensic? Jungkook understood now what the tone of Jin' voice meant, this really did look like a important case.

Jungkook finally stepped inside the large infrastructure, seeing the place empty of visitors and more so of police officers, cameras and forensic scientists. This once again started to look like the station, with how many people crowded the huge hallways. Jungkook, with cautious steps, tilted his head, circling around himself in hopes of finding his cheerful partner. Failing to do so, his lost and very confused state leads him into the next person that comes swishing by. Both Jungkook, and a tall, deep voiced male, end up on the cold hard floors of the enormous hallway. Rubbing his backside, the male mouths a inaudible ouch, lips falling into an O shape whilst having his eyes scrunched. Jungkook on the other hand, is still very lost. Now, more than ever. Upon realising  that the two had bumped into each other at the urgency of the situation, they make sudden eye contact. 

"Shit, I'm so sorry!" The taller of the two finally speaks out. 

"No, it's not your fault. I was a little lost anyways." Jungkook replies, in almost a whisper. 

"New? Haven't seen you around here."

"Um, Yes actually. Just transferred."

The latter nods his head and his lips format into a wide, boxy smile. He pushes his hand forward towards Jungkook.