- Prologue/Introduction -

- anonymous POV -

The wind howled wildly, as if yearning for escape. The trees, shedding away, painting the stone-cold side walks with shades of red and orange. Every shadow moulded perfectly to the pedestrians silhouettes as they walked by the lit up coffee shops. Music echoed through the chaotic streets. The chaotic streets now becoming even more chaotic as the minutes passed. More screams could be heard, more parents could be seen rushing their kids home. More lights, more sirens, more red and more darkness. The voices melted into one, no one's standing out in particular. The scene in my head was slow, yet the words replaying over and over again in my brain.

"Stay with us, sir.", one voice would call. "We're going to help. You've got to stay awake, they'll be here any minute now", said another. Two voices became three, then four.

Would he come? Would he come any minute now? Is a minute not enough. Or would an eternity pay well for all the mess I've caused. All the pain I've given him.

"Jungkook..."

The whisper already sounding foreign on my lips. The warmth in them now fading away, gradually, slowly. But I want it to stay. I want it so badly.. to stay.

Jungkook

I say again in my mind this time; like a mantra, the words failing to come out with my every slipping breathe.

"Please..."

Darkness already welcoming me, embracing me within it's hold. I can't hold on, I could never hold on. neither to you, nor us. If I could turn back time, it would be you. If I could turn back time, I'd want to get to you. If I could just.. turn back time.

I'd tell you how much- how much I love you.

I love you, Jeon Jungkook.

-------------

okayyyy then.

that was the little snipett of the storyline, wink wink cough cough.

how was it? like it so far? let me knowwww, comment my little aliens>>>

I know I'm meant to have like and comment goals and stuff but I'm not even that big on the community yet so I can't expect much. Just enjoy the book.

okay, love you, see you

- A