I had woken up by Danny's voice as I sent him a smile and wave. I was starting to drift back to sleep when I heard Danny asked Stiles something.

"Who's he again?" Danny asked.

I lifted my head up and looked over to Derek who was reading one of Stiles' many books of werewolves he had gotten when he was researching what Scott was. Waiting for Stiles' answer, I looked over to the other two teens at the desk.

Stiles slowly answered Danny, not noticing her at his door, "My cousin... Miguel..."

I buried my face in Stiles' pillow as I tried not to laugh. I didn't need to look over to Derek to know that he was not a happy camper.

Danny kept looking back at Derek until he asked, "Is that blood on his shirt?"

"Oh, he gets massive nose bleeds," I quickly covered for Stiles, "I personally saw it once and it still haunts me."

"Right," Stiles agrees before he called out to Derek, "Hey, Miguel! I thought I told you that you can borrow one of my shirts."

Derek slams the book shut. The book Derek tossed on the bed almost landed on me which I growled at him. He only rolled his eyes at me. Sending him a glare, but he didn't notice or care as he took off his shirt and had his broad back turned to me.

"So anyways..." Stiles turned back to Danny as he continued, "We both know you have the ability to trace those texts, so..."

"Um... Stiles?" Derek called out calmly. Everyone looked over to Derek as he exclaimed with emphasis by tugging at one of Stiles' shirts, "This no fit."

"Then try something else on," Stiles huffed, getting annoyed with all of this.

At that moment I sat up to look over to Stiles. Danny was still watching Derek change. I covered my mouth once more as I tried not to laugh. I have heard about Danny's crushes, but to see him just completely distracted was always funny to me. I smirked at the thought before sending an amused look at Stiles.

"Hey!" Juliette exclaimed with a light laugh, "That looks good, right Danny?"

"Yeah!" Stiles agreed, taking her sudden idea to his advantage.

Danny couldn't look at Derek, but the look on Derek's face as he waited for an answer was too much for me. I buried my face on the pillow again as she began to crack up. Danny's next statement only amplified my laughter.

"It's," he began, "It's not really his color."

"I'm going to kill you both..." Derek said under his breath, only audible for me to hear.

I controlled my laughter as I muffled my answer to him, "I'm sorry but this is making my day."

Frustrated, Derek turns back around and exclaims, "Stiles! None of these fit!"

I let out a sigh and got up from the bed, "Move out of the way. I know he should have one that would fit."

Moving Derek off to the side as Danny got to work on tracing the text, I rummaged through the drawers. I tried to get through both my small pile of things and Stiles' things to look for one of the large shirts that Stiles used to wear. It didn't take long for her to find a dark gray shirt and handing it to Derek to wear.

Everyone finally happy, I flopped back on the bed as I finally drifted off to sleep before the game tonight.

Derek and Stiles woke me up after an hour.

They looked and seemed to be worried about something when they finally told me to hurry up and follow them to the hospital. Having no time to ask a question I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and rushing to follow them into Stiles' car. It wouldn't be the first time I leave my car at his place, I'll just have to go back for it later.