Time Passes

The day passed and we had gotten back to the house. Vincent was already asleep. Sadly, he would have to leave the next day. Everything felt so fast. The next day passed and we had to say goodbye. Again, it was just me and Darryl.

— time skip —

A couple of years had now passed. They continued to live together peacefully. They had some small arguments, but they never lasted long. They revealed their relationship to their fans and they freaked out. Now, they were hanging out together for Christmas and had a conversation.

"It's crazy to see how fast time flies." Darryl spoke.

"I know right." Zak replied, "I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

"It's actually not here. Come with me and bring your jacket."

"Oh uh okay."

Then, they got into the car. During the car ride, it was somewhat quiet, besides the Christmas music coming from the radio. Darryl silently thought of all the possibilities of where they could be going. Soon, they reached the location. It was a building. It felt familiar to Darryl.

Quickly, Zak pulled Darryl out of the car and brought him over to the entrance.

"What is this place?"

"You don't remember?? It's where we first met." Zak stated, "It's our high school."

"O-Oh my goodness!" Darryl covers his mouth, "It's been so long, I completely forgot."

"You were younger than me too." Darryl chuckled.

"I'm still younger than you!" Zak exclaimed, "Anyway, let's go in."

Zak led him through some corridors and stopped in front of a classroom. The classroom was where they accidentally met when they were young. They didn't get too close but they still talked and hung out with each other occasionally. The classroom was actually rarely used and the two boys would go hang out together in there whenever they had free time. It was memorable to them since they shared secrets and kept each other feeling less lonely during that time.

After a quick glance at Darryl, Zak quickly opens the door to a room filled with beautiful and mesmerizing decorations. There were fairy lights, flowers and rose petals that led them to the middle of the room which had a giant heart.

"Wow. This is really pretty." Darryl was totally distracted, "Did you do this all by yourself?"

"Yep!" Zak replied with a smile.

Darryl exclaimed, "It's amazing." and hugging Zak tightly.

He giggled and whispered, "I'm not done yet."
He pulled away from the hug and pointed to the whiteboard which was blank until Zak pressed a button that displayed a video through a projector.

It started off by showing the words,
"For Darryl."

Then, it transitioned to pictures and videos of them together with Zak voice overing it,

"Hey Darryl. You're probably watching this right now——- I just want to tell you that from the first day that we've met, I honestly couldn't wish for a better partner, and most importantly, friend. I truly love your big goofy smile, cute snores and your silly nicknames. I'm sorry for all the trolls I've done but you got to admit, it's pretty funny- Uhm anyway, I just want to let you know that I seriously love you, and I'm so glad that I've met you in my life. Now, I just want to ask you a simple yes or no question."

Zak quickly kneels down on one knee and takes out a small box from his pocket. Darryl already has tears coming out of his eyes and Zak is doing his best to keep his tears in.

He opens the box and reveals a ring. Zak takes a deep breath before questioning,
"Darryl, will you marry me?"

"Yes. yes y-yEs YES— oH my gOodness!" Darryl exclaimed and quickly hugs him right after.

Soon, Zak couldn't keep it in anymore and tears start falling onto Darryl's sweater.

"I'm so glad." Zak whispered into his ears.

"I-I love you so much." Darryl wipes away his tears.

"I love you too."

~THE END!~
——————
a/n: I decided to completely rewrite this whole chapter because I hated it lol.

Please check out my other stories, "Lovely Loving You", and "Love and Above"

also here I am from the future,
3k reads and 190+ likes what the- AH?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!❤️❤️❤️
——————