PB and Jelly

Zak quickly held Darryl's hand and brought him over to the nearest restroom.

"W-what happened?" Darryl questioned, now holding both of Zak's shoulders. Zak looked at Darryl with an annoyed face and tears started to form in his eyes.

"Wait are you-" Darryl seemed concerned.

Zak quickly pushed Darryl away and looked away, trying to hide his face. Soon, he crouches down, burying his face into his hands. Zak wasn't looking, but he felt Darryl crouch down beside him. Zak quickly stood up and so did Darryl. Zak looked at Darryl with shiny eyes because of the tears.

"Darryl." Zak spoke firmly.

"Hmm?"

"C-can we go?" Zak wraps his arms around Darryl and rested his head on his chest.

"Go where?"

"I'll drive you." Zak looked at Darryl.

"Oh- Okay. Yeah, Let's go, you muffin."

Then, they both went to the car in the parking lot, leaving Emma and the movie theater. The whole car ride was quiet except for the music coming from the car. Zak was following a gps on his phone and Darryl didn't recognize the path that was heading uphill.

They soon reached it. It was really empty.

"Wait Zak, where are we?" Darryl finally questioned.

"Just trust me. Follow me." Zak responded.

They both exit the car. Zak quickly goes over to Darryl and holds his hand, leading him over to a pathway that led through some bushes and trees. Then, they reached the spot.

It was a beautiful spot on top a mountain that was hidden and only a few knew about it. It had one of the greatest views and they could see pretty night lights from above.

"Wow." Darryl's eyes widens.

Zak chuckled at his reaction and continued to lead him over to a spot where there was some grass and was comfortable for sitting. They both sat there and enjoyed the view.

"This is amazing Zak." Darryl looked really pleased. He then looked at Zak, who was smiling too.

"How did you find this?" Darryl asked Zak.

"I had planned it ahead of time. I was going to do a different day, but I didn't just want to go home today." Zak explained.

Darryl then gently held Zak's right cheek and kissed him on the forehead.

"Thank you. This is amazing." Darryl whispered to him.

Zak stares at Darryl for a while before kissing him romantically and deeply, more than he ever had. They then pull away, admiring each other and their face features.

Soon after, Zak stares at the view smiling and positioning himself so it was more comfortable but still siting upright. Right after, Darryl scoots over and rests his head on Zak's shoulders.

"Uh-" Zak was about to respond but decided not to after seeing how cute Darryl was. He then wrapped his arm around his back so that now, Darryl was resting near his chest.

"Let's lay down." Darryl spoke softly.

"Okay." Zak slowly went to a laying-down position, still being able to see his view because his head was resting on a slanted hill. They cuddled for a while until Zak noticed Darryl was shivering. They were pretty high above, so it made sense that it started getting colder.

"Oh- are you cold?" Zak questioned.

"A little," Darryl replied, "don't worry about it though."

Zak gently sits up and took off his hoodie.

"W-wait you don't have to-"

Then, Zak whispers to him, near his ear, "I don't get cold easily. Just wear it." and right after, kisses him on the cheek.

"Oh. Well. Okay I guess. Thanks."

Darryl grabs the hoodie and then starts putting it on. Soon after he got it on, he was seen lightly blushing. First of all, because of how sweet Zak was just now and how much the hoodie smelled like him. Zak noticed that Darryl kept sniffing the sleeves, trying to be discreet.

"You're so cute- I can't." Zak spoke, "You can keep it."

Darryl was about to argue but he also wanted to keep it, so he stopped himself. Darryl tried to look away but Zak snuggles up with him once again. Then, they both watch the beautiful view and the stars. They saw a shooting star, where Zak wished that their relationship would forever continue being as wonderful as this. Darryl wished the same.

——————
a/n: 500+ reads? Wha-

please remember to vote for the episode if you liked it!

you don't have to tho.
Thanks for reading! <3
——————