Slumber

Vincent chuckles as he returns the hug, before seeing Darryl at the corner of his eye.

"A6d!" Darryl spoke out before giving him another hug after Zak's.

"Call me Vincent!" He exclaimed.

"Oh right- well, come in." Darryl spoke gently as he welcomed Vincent in.

"Where can I stay?" Vincent questioned and looked at Darryl.

"Well, you can stay in this room, it might be a bit messy though." Darryl explained. Then, Vincent walked over, opened the door and scanned the room, observing it.

"Hmm.. I don't really like it." Vincent stated.

"Well it smells like beer and trash combined lol." Zak spoke.

They all paused for a second before Zak suggested to Vincent, "How about you stay in my room, and I'll just sleep with Darryl?"

"Oh that seems like a gReat idea." Vincent replied smiling.

"W-wait." Darryl chuckles, "Does he- know?"

Darryl looks at Zak. Zak looks at Vincent. Vincent nods proudly.

"You told him?!" Darryl yelled and looked at Zak.

"Well not realLY- just he kind of figured it out on his own. Besides, you're not embarrassed of me rightt?" Zak moved closer to Darryl and hugged his right arm, but Darryl tries to push him off. "Please Darryl. He won't tell anyone."

"Fine."

"Can he also stay in my room?"

"uGh fine."

"YES!! Thank you!" Zak exclaimed and hugged him fully.

Darryl resisted, but hugged him back.

"You guys are adorable. I'm going to start unpacking." Vincent spoke and Zak kept hugging Darryl, but looked back.

A few hours had passed and
it was now 11:42 p.m.
Zak had already moved most of his stuff to Darryl's room and Vincent was trying to sleep as he didn't want to get jetlagged.

Zak and Darryl was in Darryl's bed just chilling. Darryl was sitting on it watching youtube videos on his iPad and Zak was laying on it playing a game on his phone. Zak then looked away to Darryl, who was still focused on his video and decided to lay his head on his lap. Darryl noticed it but continued to watch his video but played with Zak's hair. This continued for a bit before Zak turned off his phone, sat up and faced Darryl and asking, "Can I kiss you?"

Darryl was flustered and surprised, but appreciated that he asked so he said yes.

Zak gave him a quick kiss on the lips, which made Darryl pause his video.

"What's up Zak?"

"Mm- I was wondering.. do you want to go watch a movie tomorrow with Vincent?"

"I would love to. How about Vincent— have you asked him?"

"Nope."

"Ask him first then."

They paused for a moment before Zak replied in an annoyed voice, "Okay fineee, I'll ask him tomorrow."

"You're such a muffin." Darryl chuckled and gave Zak a kiss on his forehead. "That's why I love you."

"Aww- love u too baldboyhalo."

Darryl gave him an annoyed face but lets it go and lays his back down from the sitting position. Soon, the sleepiness got to them and they fell into a deep slumber.

——————
a/n: plz remember to vote for the episode if you like it! <3

you don't have to tho :)
Thanks for reading~~
——————