WHAT?

The others visiting had to leave while the doctors check over Todoroki and Kirishima. 

~3rd person POV~

|Hospital- the next day|

Todoroki woke up, on his side when he normally sleeps on his back. He tried to move onto his back only to get a shot of pain, making him roll back over. He looked, trying to see why this happened to see a half white and half red cat tail, "What?" He said to himself, his voice somehow still sounding calm.
A nurse walked in, "Oh I see you're awake, ah, you have been turned into a Neko, we don't know all the details yet," The middle ages girl with strawberry blond hair and blue eyes said, handing him a mirror, "Here, you can see your cat ears,".
Todoroki took the mirror, seeing two cat ears matching his hair, "Oh." He said simply, not really caring, "Will it go away?" He asked. "We are unsure," The nurse replied. "Okay," Todorki said simply, turning back over to sleep again.

An hour later Kirishima woke up, noticing his hearing being more sensitive. He sat up against the bed, somehow not hurting his unknown, to him, tail. He saw his reflection and brought a hand to his newfound ears, "Cat ears?" he said to himself as he got lost in though. A knock on the door brought him out, "Hello, you awake?" The nurse asked. "Oh, yeah!" Kirishima said.
"Okay, I'm coming in," She said softly. The nurse walked into the room. She had medium green hair put into a ponytail tail and hazel eyes with tan, but still pink tinted skin. "For unknown reasons you have become a neko along with Todoroki Shouto, though his match his hair while yours are black, heres a mirror to see the ears and you can get up and go to the full mirror if you would like to see your new tail, we dont know if this will be permanent or not, any questions?" The nurse said, handing Kirishima a handheld mirror.
Kirishima took the mirror and looked at the ears, "Can I dye them?" He asked. "Most likely, though I would be careful," the nurse said, "do you need anything before I leave?" She asked. "Just, can I dye these before people visit? Please," Kirishima asked, "Sure, write down the brand and color you want on this paper and I'll get it for you," She said kindly. "Thank you!".

Sorry this is so short ahh its only about 400 words- I'm trying to get at least 1 chap on ever book out as soon as I can- and sorry if it's bad I'm doing this on my phone-