Attack

A/N: This is after there in dorms and bakugo got kidnaped and stuff and hero license

~Kirishima POV~

|Friday|

We were doing some training in the yard and I was paired with Bakugo. 

I ran over to Bakugo while hardening my arms and crossing them in front of my face. Doing on of my not as good moves since Emtail is bad a doing fighting parts. Bakugo shot some explosions in my detection but also causing him not to be able to see me go to get behind him. I went up behind him and tried to knock him down but he managed to turn around quick enough and bring me down to the ground.

I would have activated my quirk but for some reason I couldn't.

Shit.

 It was because I hadn't eaten all day and I barely got any sleep because the test."Why the fuck aren't you using your quirk?" Bakugo asked

"I-I ca-n't" I say wanted to slip into sleep because of overextension.

Bakugo picked me up making me yelp a bit but I was to tired to care.

"Why are you caring him?" Aizawa asked, bring everyone's attention to us some-The girls- started screaming 'my ship' while some others asked if I was alright.

"Shitty hair overexerted himself" Bakugo states and walks over to where he can set me down.

I start to drift to sleep but then a loud crash and screams caused me to shoot up from laying down. I see the L.O.V. some villains I don't recognize. Then one of them came running at me but bakugo got in front of her. She had black hair, one eye was blue while the other Amber. Her hair was in I high ponytail but still fell to her thighs. She had black ears and a tail with blue ends. She had black-silver like gloves and a silver crop top with a blue skirt like a school gilt skirt and black flats.

She attacked bakugo with a knife but he used his explosions to keep her away. I was so distracted I didn't notice the villains going behind me until I felt something hit my head and I feel unconscious.

~Bakugo POV~

All of a sudden I hear something behind me. I turn around to see a villain look like the girl I'm fighting but instead of blue it's all Amber and black and she has a button up white shirt with black shorts and white blood stained sneakers.

All of a sudden pain shot through me from my right arm; I look down to see a knife in my arm. I scream while fainting because of it feeling like the wound was on fire.

 Shitty hair-Kirishima, my friend, my crush, was kidnaped and I couldn't do anything.

~3rd Person POV~

Bakugo was now in Kirishima place and vice versa from the sumercamp kidnaping.

 All the villains leave and the students think they have retreated until they notice the artificial-red-head and the Bicolored haired one's disappearance. Kaminari was now able to contact the school and Recovery girl was there quickly to help Bakugo who was now laying with a piece of cloth around his injured arm that Ya-Momo made. She was able to get it to help a bit but since the knife had gone deep and had poison in it she couldn't do much until she got him to the office.

Ya-Momo made some other stuff to help Recovery girl. The rest of the class was worried but they had to go back to the dorms after being questioned by the policed and check by doctors or nurses. And that's how that day of craziness ended for them. Except for Kirishima and Todoroki.

601 words