Part 2

- You froze in place

- You just couldn't believe that Min Yoongi said that he wants and needs to see you again.
- "This must be some kind of joke!" -you said to yourself when you suddenly saw a facetime call.
- It was from "Yoongi".
- "I have nothing to lose." -you said and answered the call.
- You froze in place as you saw Yoongi on the phone.
- "I told you I'm serious." -he chuckled.
- You were speechless.
- "I know I'm not that good at English but please talk to me." -he smiled shyly.
- "S-Sorry I just can't believe this is happening to me."
- "Yeah I shouldn't give away my number just like that but I know I can trust you."
- "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." -you smiled and he smiled too.
- "Sooo did you enjoy the concert?"
- "It was amazing and you were amazing too." -you said shyly.
- "He he thank you." -he giggled.
- "What's your name?" -he asked, looking straight at you who was covering your face of shyness.
- "Y/N."
- "Y/N is a very nice name... Hold on a minute." -he said as he took his laptop  and started typing something.
- "Are you from here?" -he tried to read from the laptop as clear as possible so you could understand him well and you found that super cute.
- "No, I'm actually from (your country)."
- "Woah that's amazing." -he said and then started typing something again.
- "You're so cute when you speak English." -you said while he was typing and he giggled.
- "Thank you Y/N."
- Hearing him saying your name made your heart flutter and your cheeks red.
- "Are you free tomorrow?" -he asked after he finished translating.
- "Yes, but then I have to return home the day after tomorrow." -you said with a sad face.
- "Can you come to my hotel?" -he asked.
- "Sure."
- "Okay then, I'll send you the address later."
- "Okay." -you said and then a moment of silence appeared.
- You two were just standing there looking at each other for a good minute when you giggled.
- "What is it?" -he asked.
- "It's just that I still can't believe that this is actually happening."
- "Well you better start believing." -he smiled.
- "It's really late so you should go to sleep." -you said.
- "Okay... See you tomorrow."
- "Good night Yoongi."
- "Good night Y/N."
- With that words, you ended the call and after a few minutes you saw that Yoongi sent you the address of his hotel.
- You took a shower and went to sleep but you couldn't stop thinking about meeting him tomorrow.
- TIME SKIP
- You were doing your makeup in the bathroom when your friend jumped you.
- "Where are you going Y/N??"
- "Ahh Y/F/N you scared me!"
- "I asked you a question."
- "I'm going to a cafe to meet a friend I met online."
- "Is it a boy or a girl?" -she furrowed her eyebrows.
- "It's a girl... She's an ARMY too." -you said, trying not to look suspicious.
- "Okay then... But don't come back too late this is a big city."
- "Don't worry Y/F/N."
- Soon you left your hotel and took a taxi to Yoongi's hotel.
- When you arrived you went to the reception.
- "Hi uhm I'm here to meet Yoongi from BTS." -you said nervously.
- "Oh you must be miss Y/N! Yoongi personally told us that you'll come!" -a receptionist said with a warm smile and showed you a way to Yoongi's room.
- When you came in front of his room door, you stood there for a while, your heart beating at an inhuman pace.
- Then you finally knocked on the door and were startled as you heard the sound of the door unlocking.
- "Hi Y/N." -Yoongi said with a warm smile on his face.
- "H-Hi." -you managed to say, although you were amazed by his presence.
- He was wearing ripped jeans and a big olive hoodie.
- His dark hair was messy, but still perfectly aligned so it shows all his facial features.
- "Will you come in?" -he giggled.
- "Y-Yeah yeah." -you shook your head and entered his room.
- You sat on a couch and he took a chair and sat opposite you.
- "I'm sorry for meeting here, but I hope you understand it's a matter of security and privacy."
- "It's okay, I understand." -you nodded.
- "I ordered us some food so I hope you're hungry."
- "Ahhh thank you Yoongi you really didn't have to."
- "You're even more beautiful now when I see you closer." -he said looking at your eyes, and you couldn't become more red than you already were.
- After hours of talking it was time for you to leave as you had to pack your stuff since you were leaving tomorrow.
- "Can't you stay a little longer?" -he asked with a sad face.
- "Thank you for everything Yoongi but I really have to go." -you got up from the couch and went to the door.
- Yoongi got up after you and grabbed your wrist, turning you around and pinning you to the door, trapping you between his hands.
- Without hesitation he pressed his lips on yours.
- At first your eyes widened in shock but it didn't took you too long to close them.
- He noticed your body relaxed so he gently wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you closer to him.
- You put your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.
- After some time you slowly broke the kiss, biting your lower lip as he rested his forehead on yours.
- You were both breathing heavily, thinking about what just happened.
- "I'll see you again." -he said and pecked your lips once again before you left.