Noble Lady Li was stunned then suddenly rushed to say: “What imperial decree could be handed down to me? Could it be that His Majesty thought it through and wants to engage Imperial Daughter Ji An to Feng’er?”

Zuo’er quickly covered her master’s mouth in fear and nervously said: “Master must not speak wildly! The one to come and hand down the imperial decree sounds like Eunuch Zhang. What if your voice was heard by him? Not to mention us not being able to live, but even His Highness the sixth prince will suffer!” She knew that nothing could scare this noble lady; however, only things relating to the sixth prince could shock her, thus she deliberately said it like this. Noble Lady Li really did believe it and solemnly nodded. Only then was Zuo’er willing to let go and help Noble Lady Li out to receive the imperial decree.

The imperial decree announced by Zhang Yuan shocked Noble Lady Li, Zuo’er, and everyone in Jing Si Palace, as the imperial decree read: “The Zhu family has a daughter, Zhu Kongshan, has shown benevolence to the people, shown concern for the common citizen, performed good deeds for Da Shun and shared His Majesty’s burdens. Because she is Noble Lady Li’s niece, special permission is granted to return Noble Lady Li to the position of Imperial Concubine Li. Starting today, you are to be taken out of Jing Si Palace and granted Zhang Ning Palace as a living space. That is all!”

Imperial Concubine Li was dazed, Zhu Kongshan? After thinking for a while, she could not help but ask: “Who is Zhu Kongshan?”

Zuo’er felt her heart tighten and quickly said in a quiet voice: “It’s the girl that came by on that day. It’s the daughter of your younger sister of a concubine who went to Peng Zhou to get married. She’s your niece!”

“Oh.” Only then did Imperial Concubine Li remember; however, she only remembered this matter. She was still completely incapable of remembering what Zhu Kongshan looked like. She asked Zhang Yuan: “Zhu Kongshan did good things, but why did His Majesty want to promote me?”

Zhang Yuan laughed to himself internally and thought to himself, why promote you? Is it not just because you are dumber than Noble Lady Yuan and easier to control? With you sitting in the position of imperial concubine, you would not be able to cause much of a stir, but if the Empress had spoken first and brought up returning Noble Lady Yuan to the position of imperial concubine, the imperial harem would no longer be peaceful! This was what he thought, but he could not possibly say this. He had been at the Emperor’s side for many years and had long since learned how to speak when facing different people. Today, he had come to Jing Si Palace to deliver good news, thus he forced a bit of a smile and said to the still-kneeling noble lady, who had just regained her position as imperial concubine: “Your Highness Imperial Concubine Li, how was it said? Since Zhu Kongshan is your niece, and she came to the capital to visit her relatives, it’s natural that the good deeds that she performed could be attributed to you. If it was not for your advice, how could a girl come up with such a thorough plan and be so philanthropic? Regardless of what is said, His Majesty accepted Your Highness’ kindness. To Your Highness, this is a good thing. What is Your Highness still staying frozen for? Quickly receive the decree!”

Zuo’er heard this and quickly tugged Imperial Concubine Li’s clothes, quietly saying: “Your Highness, quickly go and receive the decree. This is a great thing.” Seeing that Imperial Concubine Li was still in a daze with a confused expression, she added: “Think a bit more for His Highness the sixth prince’s sake.”

Only then did Imperial Concubine Li manage to react, receiving the decree and giving thanks, as Zhang Yuan continued: “The Zhang Ning Palace awarded by His Majesty, this servant has already sent people to go and tidy it up. Once it has been cleaned up, someone will naturally come and invite Your Highness over. Your Highness should prepare yourself!”