12. if life is a movie.. (..then you're the best part.)

now playingbest part - daniel caesar ft

now playing
best part - daniel caesar ft. h.e.r

in her sleep, yerim could hear the sound of the door being unlocked, but she couldn't care less about it. it was not until the bedroom's door is open that she finally have the strength to open her eyes.

in her blurry vision, she could slowly paint out the view of her man.

"jungkook?"

yerim sits up on the bed, as she stares at the man in daze. "you're back?" she squints her eyes, trying to confirm his presence. "is that really you?"

"why? would you let other men climb onto your bed, rim?" the man chuckles deeply, making yerim to snap out of her daze.

"jungkook!" she jumped onto the guy, and jungkook gladly caught her petite figure, embracing his beloved lady into a tight, teddy-bear hug. "i've missed you..." yerim mumble against his chest, as she snuggles her head closer into her man's warm, warm embrace.

jungkook's eyes soften as he gently strokes her hair. "i miss you too, rim. badly." he ghosts his lips just right above her hair. "i rushed here as soon as i touched down. figured it'll be nice to hug you in sleep after so long."

yerim promptly looks up, her lips meeting his halfway. she jolted away in surprise, laughing. "wash up first, then i'll let you hug me to sleep." she then frowns when she noticed tiny hairs on his jaw, seeming to grow. "and oh, let me help you shave."

"oh? you don't like it if i have beard?"

"i don't mind. it's just a little inconvenient for me to kiss you."

jungkook grins at her cheeky sentence. "well then, anything for yerim's kisses."

once jungkook finished washing up, yerim grabs the shaving cream before standing in front of him, right in between his warm body and the cold sink. yerim softly curse at the fact that he is indeed, a little too tall for her.

or... is she the one who is too short for him?

pst, never mind.

she stands on her tip toes and diligently applies the shaving cream at the area of his jaw, naturally feeling the soft hairs at the tip of her fingertips. with her focused eyes, and how she bit her lips - jungkook finds her expression rather funny.

you could clearly see the love in his eyes when he leans in and kissed her.

yerim is startled, obviously. but she doesn't pull away. jungkook starts to deepen the kiss, grabbing her small waist into his arms. yerim struggles a little as she gets a bit of foam in her mouth. "jungkook, umph -"

jungkook ignores her cries of protest as he bends down to pick her up with his arms, before placing her onto the sink counter. he spreads her legs apart, before closing the gap between them as he keeps kissing her with an insane amount of passion. a subtle, creamy scent spreads between their soft lips and tender tongues, making yerim's mind to go numb.