1. will you fly with me? (i fly because of you)

now playingtime to love - red velvet

now playing
time to love - red velvet

"you look cute."

wow, so much for being subtle. jungkook can't help but to curl his large hands into a fist, trying to get himself together.

"huh? i do?" yerim questions as she looks down, scanning her outfit. "i don't, but thank you, sunbae."

"what did i say about dropping the formalities, yerim?" he frowns. noticing a strand of hair dangling in front of her white ribbon hair clip, he leans in before casually tucking it behind her ear, barely noticing how her cheeks turn bright red at his gesture.

"eh? i am still calling you sunbae. you are far above me." she answers nonchalantly, and his eyes darken at her answer. "exo sunbae are far above you, too. but you can drop the formalities so easily?"

"exo grew up with me, there is a difference." she raised her eyebrow. "why though?"

"huh?"

"your other female friends call you sunbae, too. so why are you asking me to drop the formalities?" she is curious of his upcoming answer. she isn't dumb to not notice his not-so-subtle flirting towards her, and she secretly enjoys it a lot.

"because i want us to be close." yes, her cheeks does turn red at his answer, and jungkook inwardly cheers on how he have an effect on her. however, her face remains calm as her pretty pair of eyes are dancing with amusement.

kim yerim, a rising actress, indeed!

it have always been like this, they have been running in circles for almost three years by now. she would always pretend to not see the bold hints that he would drop every single time.

"we are already close, though. we are good friends, right?"

"yerim." his voice is firm. "you... you know my feelings for you, right?"

"i..."

"kissing you special stage in five minutes!"

"uhm, i gotta go." yerim inwardly cheers on how the she could quickly run away from the awkward situation.

oh boy, she is all wrong when she felt his warm hand tugging her wrist. "yerim."

"yes, sunbae?" she dares herself to return his dark gaze, only to drown in the sight of his sparkling eyes that makes her to naturally part her lips in awe. without any warning, he leans in before placing a kiss on her clean forehead.

yerim could feel how her heart stop beating, and how everything around her seems to stop moving. she could only feel him, him, him.

"jungkook-"

he smiles. looks like he succeeded in making her to call him by his name. "meet me after the show is over, hm?" he said, his lips still grazing against her forehead.