She was almost tempted to squeeze, but it'd be futile. His hand was bigger than hers as he was seven feet tall, and she was under six. Compared to her, he was almost a giant. If only she knew his true size as a Seraph.

An Archangel Flame was already large enough compared to a regular human being. The Slane Theocracy's Dominion Authority dwarfed those. That was how she felt, smol.

"Way to go Oniisama~" Eve was now cheering, jumping in place. Her excitement had hardly vanished, if anything it only grew. "Now to liberate a vacant mansion from the Bureaucratic Overlords!"

"Heh... You said Overlord," Jack uttered under his breath. He could only imagine Momonga feeling the urge to sneeze, even though he lacked a nose and lungs, or any other bodily organ.

Arche raised a brow at this, only shook her head and looked forward as his hand fell to his side. Grasping her hand fully. She glanced to the side slightly, her head facing forward as they began walking towards the Capital.

"So how come you didn't just send us into the heart of the city?"

"And have a carriage come rushing through it and run us over?" Jack asked as he looked over at Termite who slowly nodded at the idea of a gruesome death by horse drawn carriage. Those got pretty gory, he had seen enough for those when a child or a person in general got hit by a nobleman's car, just because they refused to stop.

"Point taken," Termite crossed his arms behind his head, "At least we'll get there before they close the front doors of the real estate office for the day."

"There are plenty of Noble homes available after the Bloody Emperor removed who he saw fit," Goltron spoke casual-like. "Should you get one of those, we'd be able to house ourselves, and probably more people."

Jack's eyes traveled over to him as he spoke. He heard of the Bloody Emperor's exploits. From what he had seen the City well behind them, his work had been done properly. The reforms he used definitely lead his Kingdom to prosper. Though he was pretty sure there would be plenty of arrogant people. Where there was power, there was always arrogance, accompanied by the bliss of ignorance.

The one reform that they didn't adopt which the Kingdom did, was the abolishment of slavery.

When they entered through the Southern Gates of Arwintar, Jack exchanged his Kingdom currency for the Baharuth Empire's coins which had an exchange rate of 1:1. So once he passed through customs, gained his residential permit, the Foresight Worker group including the seven of them walked along the side of the road.

Jack's eyes traced over the armor of the Knights in light plate amor. The Slane Theocracy had identical armor when they were attacking the Village of Carne. It was down to the letter too. He had plenty of those armor sets in his inventory, along with Slane Theocracy outfits too, thanks to nearly picking the dead clean at Carne.

As the two walked hand in hand, it was hard for people not to notice.

A handsome man in dark metallic light plate armor, with a glowing blue gem on the chest plate, walking with a young woman beside him. Women would talk, children who were paying attention would gawk and men were quickly eying the armor and his spear in admiration.

Some of them even recognized the group as Foresight, from the Arena.

Arche suddenly felt something strange about his hand. It was shrinking? Slowly she turned her head to look at Jack and raised a brow seeing as he was now her height. Her jaw almost hit the pavement.

The entire group came to a stop.

"...How in the world did you get that small!?" Arche stared at him, while she didn't have much of an expression on her face, her eyes gave away the shock along with her gaping mouth.