30

It's nice finally being home, i immediately run to the bathroom since i held in my pee for a few hours.
when i opened the bathroom door, it was cleaner than usually? or emptier. i left my toothbrush when i went to the haunted house. and now, it's gone? maybe jimmy took it.

after using the bathroom, and washing my hands. i run to my bedroom. which was very nice still, but my picture frames were missing. i don't think anyone robbed us, because why would they take a toothbrush? and picture frames that weren't even their family.
finally, i snapped out of my thoughts. and smelt something delicious. like burger.. (if ur vegetarian or vegan then salad or veggie burger(or whatever u want lol)) i ran downstairs and saw my favorite people. katie was standing there with a big bag of sonic! (or something else if u don't like sonic 😡)

few hours later

we finished eating, and i decided to pull jimmy aside.
"yeah y/n?" he asks
"well i looked inside the bathroom after we got home, and my toothbrush was missing. i thought you might've taken it, so i didn't worry as much. but then i went into my room and saw my pictures missing? did you know about this?" i ask my jimmy.

he giggles like a school girl, and says "well i moved it before we left because i knew you were gonna say yes to you being my girlfriend. it's in my room, or our house" he winks