13: gross.

since the day i got a lot of money, i decided to get a good boy job. i earn decent money, so i decided to go shopping for clothing, and snacks. i drove there with my own car, jimmy has been helping me pay for my car.

while i was looking through the chip section of the walmart i was at, a person yelled for me..

"HEY!" a deep voice yelled.

i turn around to see the boy who brought me my pizza that one day. i was confused how he remembered me? i mean, its been a while since i've see him?? i don't even remember his name. did he even tell me his name?

"hey! i'm Leon. i gave you the person- or delivered you it." he laughs.

i smile and wave. "i'm y/n. thanks for delivering it." 

he looks at me in confusion. "didn't i give you my number?" he asks me, me being me. i forget because i do not care one bit, cause' i have myself a jimmy.

"uh, maybe? i don't remember" i laugh.

he smiles, or smirks. can't tell.. his cheeks are kinda chubby. he rubs his chin, and grabs something off the shelf randomly. like one of those cringey cheesy scenes in movies. "well, i would remember if a fine girly like you gave me your number." 

i laugh.

and laugh.

"okay?" then i start walking away, leaving the basket in a random spot. 

this guy was obviously a creep, and not a fan of Mrbeast. 

i run out of the store, and grab the keys outta my pocket. to unlock my car door. 

the pizza guy was chasing after me, like a manic. what a idiot, did he forget i had his number?

i jumped into my car as fast as possible, and lock the doors. he tried to pull the handle to open the door.  i scream, and then put my keys into the ignition. 

gross. i drive away.

he runs to his car.

he probably lives with his mom.

why does this happen to me??
i'm disgusted.