tolerance | epilogue

epilogue: 다음

{ third }

a year after...

just like how the sun rises, it also sets.

in relation to jeonghan's life, it was so deep, he thought. he couldn't explain what he is actually feeling. but, the happiness and the contentment was there. but in his life, he knew there were ups and downs, the sun wasn't the perfect metaphor for his life.

it was a rollercoaster.

he wished his rollercoaster has an end, the rollercoaster just keeps coming down, it isn't even thrilling anymore, he got used to it.

happiness were slowly walking into jeonghan's life. he was so sure about it. he thought staying positive and staying happy was the only thing he could do to make the steepness of the rollercoaster, go flat.

he wasn't wrong, he felt contented after a yesr of finding his own usual self, back.

in terms of love, he doesn't really wanna get involved with it.

right now, he was walking towards his office's building, he was still in america but, his house was separated from joshua already.

he was walking with a flashy blue suit and a black pants, it was jeans. he thought it wouldn't do, but he didn't have any more pants. so he thought, jeans would do.

"hey, han. what's up?" vernon greeted him.

jeonghan nodded with a smile in response. he knew that vernon was ready to hit him up but with the age gap, he was slightly taken aback, not that he's too young, but for jeonghan's standards, his age is.

jeonghan was genuinely happy keeping himself busy from his work and was living a healthy life. totally fogetting about the past after sleepless crying nights, he thought that it wasn't a healthy environment for him so he decided to stop and work for a while.

lucky for him, everything went actually well.

a/n: but, its not life without thrill, right?

all of a sudden, without any expectations, an email slid down his notifications when he opened his computer.

upon looking at the email itself, something seems a bit off, and the feeling was weird the typing used was hangul*, he almost puked and felt eerie.

*korean term for korean letters

he was specifically nervous about the email. he was expecting nothing today but a good day. he opened the email and there he saw his airplane ticket a year ago.

언젠가는 둘아갈까?
when are you going back?

*a picture of his ticket*

sent by
*****@***.***

he was astonished, for the email he received for today was actually astonishing but at the same time he was feeling the chills on his skin.

he checked the date today and knew that it has been really a year since he went back to korea. he was clueless who sent the email, though he was getting ideas.

forgetting people easily are bullshit.

just after another 5 minutes, an email went in his notifications again.

jeonghan who just wanted to work at the first place, was really bothered when he saw the email was composed of hangul.

immediately, his bestfriend, seungkwan went by his cubicle and suddenly stopped at the sight of hangul.