Chapter 12 - I...

The wise sannin was worried however. During her so-called 'check-ups' she found concerning bits of chakra within the girl's body. The chakra seemed to have been focused around a single point -around Y/N's heart. Tsunade was determined to examine that chakra, she was curious and wary of it though.

And so, that is how the short journey with Obito, Y/N and Lady Tsunade, the Slug Princess, began.

_______________________________________

"Y/N! Are you okay? How'd the healing go? Is your-"

While smiling and chuckling at Obito's naturally caring and sweet attitude, Y/N replied saying:

"Im as good as new! My arm is fully healed. Thank you, Lady Tsunade"

The younger female bowed before the older with gratitude and respect.

"You are weird."

Still in the bowing position, Y/N's demeanour changed drastically from cheerful and thankful to dark and sulking. A seemingly purple aura surrounded the girl.

"By that I mean you are still a kid. A few hours ago you were being rude and now look!"
"Anyways, just don't go hurting yourself so much. By the way, I did not get chance to ask: how did you break your arm in the first place?"

Obito tensed as did Y/N who had returned to a straight standing position. Of course, Tsunade noticed- just like Minato whom had been calmly leaning against the wall. Honestly, Minato did not really know how Y/N had broken her arm so naturally he was curious.

"Well, the thing is..."

The people in the room, Obito included, awaited an explanation. In Obito's case, he was wondering how his friend would explain that phenomenon which occurred on the training grounds.

"I don't know." Shyly, the girl continued-
"The only things I remember are trying to prove Kashi' wrong by using lightning style but then something happened. I'm not sure what exactly, but my chakra went out of control. It started covering my body. It was like... I was trapped in it."

"Trapped?" Inquired the blond jonin.

"Yes. And at some point I saw- I mean I tried to move my arm and well... that didn't work."

Obito, as observant as he was, noticed that Y/N had left something out by the way she stuttered. Something told him that it was important.

"So the action of moving your arm broke it?" Questioned the sannin.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"As unbelievable as that sounds..."

Y/N was sure Tsunade wouldn't believe it, even so, it still came as a bit of a shock.

"...I believe you."

Warmth built up inside the young kunoichi in a comforting manner.

"Although, I need to know; where was that chakra focused? Or where was it coming from?"

"Huh?"

"The chakra. I need to know where it originated from."

Truthfully, Y/N never thought about that. But now that she did... she felt the greatest strain somewhere in her chest.

"I think it was from somewhere inside my chest."

After realising the alternative interpretation that could be made from her words, Y/N quickly retracted her words-

"I-I mean like it was around my lungs a-and heart..."

Obito spoke for the first time in a while-