Chapter 11: Win-Win

"I'll help-"

Oh no.

"If you (she said while looking directly at Y/N) win three bets."

"Bets? You mean gambling?"

"No I mean walking snakes- of course I mean gambling!"

Minato and Obito remained silent as Tsunade walked into her room with a mischievous smirk. Y/N followed her, which acted as a sign for the two males to trail after them.

Tsunade had prepared three mini activities; one with a coin, one including a dice and one with two cups.

"Let the bets begin!"

_______________________________________

Tension filled the air as the first coin gracefully twirled in the air. Y/N had predicted it to land on the side which gamblers like to call "heads". It was a 50/50 chance, which really did not make this any less stressful. The girl could not lose, not even in a single game no matter whether it was chance or strategy. Or else Tsunade would not help and Y/N's arm would take absolutely forever to heal.

Just please be heads...

Tick, tock.

...please...

The sound of money hitting a hard surface filled the silent room.

Tsunade and Y/N both fell to the ground to see the outcome...

"Damn it!"

Heads... only two more games to go!

"Yes!"

"Dont push it kid, I know I'll win the next game"

Y/N's face paled, Tsunade's voice seemed threatening, yet playful. However, the stakes were too high for Y/N to lose.

Swiftly, Tsunade made her way to the other table on which she had a singular dice. She calmly picked up the dice and brought it back to the table at which Y/N was waiting. Tsunade began to quickly explain the game-

"Basically, you guess if the number rolled will be even or odd. The winner is the one who guesses correctly. No cheating or jutsu or interference allowed."

"Understood" replied the younger female.

"So, place your bet: odd or even?"

If I get this wrong...

"Odd"

"Hm okay."

Tsunade skilfully threw the dice into the air while it spinned and rolled and turned gracefully. Seconds seemed to stretch to minutes, and yet time barely moved.

Come on... I can't lose now!

The sound of wood being hit filled the room. The dice continued to turn and roll even on the table top. While rolling, the dice showed odds and evens and odds and evens -all at random.

At last, the dice nearly stopped rolling.

No...

"HA!" Exclaimed the experienced gambler.

However, the dice made one last turn before finally stopping.

"You've got to be kidding me. Losing twice in a row? Seriously?!"

Odds... thank you magical invisible force!

Of course, there was no external intervention, this was simply pure luck- or the lack of it in Tsunade's case.