𝐈𝐕

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

tamaki's pov

"I want you to date tamaki!" mirio smiled.
"..." "..." It grew quiet as those words came out of his mouth. date me?

"what?!" me and the girl both said in unison. "mirio what are you talking about?!" I shout "yeah I don't know what you mean I-i..." the female states as she slowly backed away.

"ahahaha! I mean it would be fun wouldn't it?!" mirio laughed. "mirio please stop it with your games! I don't want to be apart of your so called fun. "I tried to defend but my face became red.

"I agree.. um, mirio.. do you perhaps have mental problems?." she timidly asked much to my shock.

"eh? of course not! I'm not crazy! but now that your calling me out on that maybe dating is a bit too early.." he began mumbling to himself about how his master plan has failed.

"a bit?" I questioned him. maybe he truly was losing it.

"how about instead of dating let's try being friends first!"

"mirio that is still pushing it. you should ask for her opinion, you can't force friendship and dating." wow I sound like a wise old man.

"that is a much more plausible suggestion.. and if it's what you want I don't mind, I've been spending a lot of time alone lately so it would he good to be around people." she responded with a sad smile. eh? sad?.

"that's great! that means, from now on, we can hang out with you whenever we want!"

"oh and there's a chance that you two will start dating to!"

"mirio!"

"what? it's true! you've taken a liking to her!"

"we've only met today.."

"but your nervous and blushing!" mirio stated proving his point. "I'm nervous in front of everyone and you know that."

"so you don't like her?!" "that's not what I meant." "then you do!" "not what I meant either. can't you listen for once!" "nope I'm trying to help you!" "mirio, this is not helping anything."

"um..." a nervous voice interrupted.

"the bell is going to ring soon so.." I had blushed, I forgot she was there the whole time. listening to our tiny argument.

"right! yeah, we should get going! and we almost forgot! I'm mirio togata and this is tamaki amajiki!"

"yea I know, the big three right? izuku is quite curious about you guys" she giggled.

izuku?

who..

"anyway, I'm y/n. y/n l/n! I apologize once again for mistaking my call and getting you involved. I'll be sure to start hanging out with you guys in return!"

"it's fine! we will come at lunch then!" he waved her as she walked back into her classroom.

"what do you think?! I did pretty good didn't I?" mirio winked as he gave a thumbs up.
"yeah you were pretty good at being a bother. did you have to do that?! I never agreed!" I stated.

"come on you need to open up more and this is a great opportunity! besides she's quite pretty and anything could happen. I'm just trying to help a little!" he winked as I sighed.

y/n's pov

that was weird.

are all upperclassmen like that?

I nervously thought to myself as I walked back into my classroom. my presence had caught everyone's eye seeing as they watched me drag away those upperclassmen earlier. i skipped my way towards my desk, sighing as I sat back in my chair.

"y/n.. are you okay??" a voice said. A voice I could only recognize as izukus. I turned to see him a few feet away from my seat, coming closer with every step. "oh.. yeah I'm fine." I wave him off.

"I wanted to apologize again.. for forgetting your.." he trailed off but I knew exactly what he was talking about. "I told you already.. it's fine."

"y/n you should be mad. I left you all alone on such a day-" "izuku." I huffed giving the boy a slight smile. "it's okay.. I'm okay.." my smile did not falter but izuku could probably tell that there was a hint of hurt behind it since his expression was nothing but pity.

"y/n.. I'm truly sorry. this probably isn't enough to make it up to you but here." he placed a box in front of me as I tilted my head to look at it.

"it's not much but it's a late birthday gift..." he said in a whisper looking into my eyes. with a sigh, I picked it up. he watched my every move with a somewhat nervous expression.

the box was black with a velvety texture. upon opening it I spot a silver chain with three dice hanging at the middle.

it was an adorable necklace i had to admit that. I took it out of the box placing it around my neck. it fit perfectly. "I accept it.." I said in a whisper grinning at him seeing his face relax.

"I'm glad you like it..." I chucked as he sighed in relief. "y/n I promise never to forget ever again." he assured. I only laughed a little before looking over at uraraka. "you better get over to your girlfriend now, I'm sure she would want to know the results of your apology." I laugh slightly again.

"r-right y-yeah shes my girlfriend haha" he stuttered out. "that's right! so I better not hear about you treating her badly you hear!" I say standing up and ruffling his hair as he giggled "now go over there" I say pushing him.

➶   ☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎   ➴