𝐈𝐈𝐈

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"and goodluck with uraraka.." she whispered silently before ending the call. my face beet red as I was having a panic attack in my head.

"woah"

mirio gave an awkward expression. "that was unexpected." he says, his face turning into one of confusion. he was most likely thinking very hard.

"very" I let out, still flustered. It may have been the wrong number but to have those words said to me...it made me feel weird all over.

"uraraka.." mirio hummed seeming to have remembered something. "isn't she the girl from class 1-A? the bubbly one with brown hair? ochaco uraraka! that's it." he yelled.

"do you mean the person who was talking was uraraka?" I ask awkwardly. "no-no! they said "goodluck with uraraka" it means shes telling the person she tried to confess to goodluck In confessing with uraraka " he rambled.

"that's..very confusing." I state because certainly it was. "why don't we go to their class on Monday ? we can find out who this mystery caller is!" mirio began getting excited.

"wait, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean it was supposed to be a private thing right? we only heard it by accident so we shouldn't butt in" I try to convince him.

"tamaki.. you.. do you know what fun is? no you don't! this will be fun and we're going to 1-A on Monday !" mirio jumped out of his seat signaling for me to follow behind.

I faced palmed. "I shouldn't listen to this idiot ever.."

y/n's pov

this week was the absolute worse.

to think I was stupid enough to call the wrong number.

after the so called confession, I was contemplating on whether to call or text the number to apologize for my rather embarrassing mistake.

it was monday.

taking notes was supposed to be a distraction from what I wanted to avoid the most but... it obviously hadn't worked seeing as I was now staring almost obviously at the green and brown-haired duo that sat aways from me in the front of the class.

his smile had easily caught my attention although it wasn't directed at me.

I huffed to myself and began to doodle on the sides of my notes.

10 minutes

10 minutes of doodling to distract myself and, would you look at that, izukus face was now drawn on my notes.