A flash of light behind us caused us all to looked back. We all knew who it was. When it comes to large an SUV in Beacon Hills, it only meant one person. Argents. Turning my focus to the road ahead of me, I stepped on the gas and began to shift gears. The boys began to sit back and hold on to due to the speed and the sharp turns I keep making to get away from Kate.

"How's it looking back there, Scott?" I asked calmly.

Scott turned back to look behind us as he answered, "She's on our tail."

Stiles glanced back as well as he agrees, "Go faster."

I smirked as I accelerated, making them all lean back in their seats once again. I kept driving down the road as I glanced at the rearview mirror a few times. As much as I accelerated, Kate kept gaining on them.

"Juliette I don't think you are grasping the concept of a car chase," Stiles announced sarcastically.

I look over to him, "Not a good time for your sarcasm, babe... please just let me focus!"

Stiles went quiet, but Scot soon spoke up, "Um... I think she stopped chasing after us."

Stiles pulled out his police radio, as I began to drive at a controllable speed. We all listened to the Sheriff's voice as he told them where Derek was cornered at. Without a second thought, I stepped on it once more and made a beeline to the Iron Ward. I turned a tight corner as soon as we entered the Iron Ward back entrance.

"Okay, that's just hot," Stiles said under his breath.

I had to smirk when I heard Stiles' little comment. I continued to race down the Iron Ward, noticed the flash ahead of and then Derek's figure as it tried to hide from the hunters. Stepping on the break, I stopped the car near Derek.

Stiles opened the door for him as I called out, "Get in!"

Stiles began to get to the back with Scott as Derek got into the car. As he did, the sound of gunshots following him was nerve-wracking, but I quickly peeled away from the Iron Ward. Several of the bullets hit the car, but it did nothing as we speed away.

"What about you staying low, do you not understand!?" Scott yelled at Derek.

"God damn it! I had him!" Derek yelled back.

Stiles leaned forward as she asked, "Do you mean the Alpha?"

"Yes!" Derek hissed, "He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up!"

"Hey, come on," Stiles exclaimed, "They are just doing their jobs."

The glare that Derek sent Stiles was deadly but I just yelled at the two of them, "Would you two cut it out! Derek wouldn't need to be in this situation if Scott hadn't said it was Derek that was responsible for the murders..."

"Can we seriously get past that?" Scott exclaimed, "It was a massive mistake, okay!"

"Alright!" Stiles yelled, "How did you find him?"

Derek didn't say a word as he just sat back in his seat and crossed his arms. I didn't look at the boys as I continued to drive and keeping an eye out to any sign of the Argents.

"Can you try to trust us for half a second?" Scott asked, after Derek scoffed.

Stiles leaned forward again, "Yeah the three of us."

"I trust Juliette since she is the only one I can trust..." Derek hissed. After a moment, Derek finally spoke up, "Listen, the last time I spoke to my sister before she went missing, she was close to figuring out. She found two things. The first thing being a guy named Harris-"