"Take a guess," he smiled behind those eyes, those piercing eyes. Oh fuck, I'm done, I'm gone. He never smiles, not like that anyway.

"I-i don't know," his smile disappeared and was returned with a face of anger. "TAKE A FUCKING GUESS!" He shouted whilst slamming his fists on the desk, causing even Taeil to flinch. "Taeil."

"Yes, Boss?"

"Leave us."

"Ok." Within a few seconds, Taeil was gone leaving both Taeyong and I. Alone.

"So are you just going to stay silent or are you going to fucking answer me?"

"I really don't know." His face grew even smugger than it was before, except behind all of the smug was anger. "Oh ok, so this is how you're going to play."

"I'm not playing anything."

"Shut the fuck up, don't act clueless. Now, where did you just come from?" He knows, he knows and I'm dead. "I-I was with Minah," shit I stuttered.

"I didn't ask who you were with, I asked where you were dipshit."

"I was outside of town."

"WHERE?! WHERE EXACTLY?!"

"In t-this motel," stop stuttering!

"What did you do there?"

"I-i killed Yoona," I muttered,

"What?" he asked, leaving me dead silent, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" He screamed, with me still silent. His face was red and his veins popping at the response he got, "FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

"I KILLED HER! I KILLED JEON YOONA!" Fuck. He won.

"I have told you so many fucking times to know your limits, to not kill anyone innocent or anyone in this gang and you go and break my number one rule. The rule that I set to keep this gang under control, to keep it from blowing apart. I have saved you so many fucking times Youngho, so many times and this is how you repay me. Fuck you," he spat with disgust.

"Fuck me? Fuck you! The bitch deserved it, she kidnapped Minah!" I shouted whilst staring back at him. Within a few seconds, the calm, still man transformed into something out of nightmares. His face red, veins popping and eyes wide open, I could hear his breathing increase and just like that, his pristine desk was flung across the office. In the process, every document, monitor, pen and pencil were scattered, leaving quite a mess.

"HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER! I HAVE PROTECTED YOU FOR SO FUCKING LONG AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! BY DISRESPECTING ME IN SUCH A WAY."

"I-i..."

"DON'T SPEAK, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING HEAR IT, I'VE HEARD ENOUGH. YOU'RE OUT."

Wait, what? "YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MANSION OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!" I couldn't believe what he just said, shocked would be an understatement. "Are you serious?"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M JOKING GET OUT OF MY FUCKING OFFICE NOW!" He screamed, probably shaking the whole mansion in the process, "YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I'M NOT KILLING YOU ON THE SPOT!"

Lee Minyoung

"What was that?" I asked Doyoung who also seemed pretty shocked at the screaming,

"Was that Taeyong?"

"I've never heard him scream like that before."

"Neither have I."

"Should I go check on him?"

"I don't know, he seems pretty angry."

"Ok, I'll go with a box of cupcakes then," I smiled, his response didn't look too enthusiastic,