Chapter 14 - The Hospital

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I don't need his pity, I need real friends are there for me when I'm sad but also when I'm happy.

"No." I whispered.

"SHE'S AWAKE?! LET ME SEE HER!" I heard someone scream from outside.

The door burst open and Skylar enters with a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses.

She jumps in my bed and starts crying.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked her .

"I-I thought I'll lose you." She managed to say.

"I was just pushed down the stairs." I say laughing trying to lighten up the mood.

"Exactly! You could have died!" She said while eating a chocolate from the box. I laughed forgetting that Adam was in the room.

Suddenly, Skylar turned around and looked at Adam.

"You and your stupid girlfriend!" she screamed trying to push him.

"If you wouldn't have been with her this wouldn't have happened in the first place!" Adam didn't say anything. He was looking down, ashamed.

"I know." He whispered.

Someone enters my room. It was Dylan with a giant white teddy bear in his hands.

"Hey." He said while putting the teddy bear down and then he started to hug  me.

"Hi." I whispered.

"The doctor said that they have to keep you here tonight." Said Dylan kind of upset.

"Ok." I say not really wanting to stay here.

"She gave you some pain killers." He said while handing me the pills.

I take the pills and I start to fell sleepy.
Someone puts a blanket over me and I fall asleep.

' "Movie night !" I screamed as Jack makes some popcorn.

"Ughhh, please don't make me watch Twilight again! "

"Ok , ok , tonight you chose but next week we will watch Supernatural ."

"YES. " I see him jumping up from the sofa and starting to dance.

"So, what are we watching?" I ask already knowing that he will pick something that I don't like.

" Easy A." He said grinning.

"NOO!" I groaned. If you don't know the movie then you clearly know the song from the movie.

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh, oh whoa

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No, oh whoa." He sang and I joined him.

After the movie we watched a few episodes of The Vampire Diaries.

We were at the scene were *spoiler from tvd* Jeremy died and I couldn't stop crying.

"Why are you crying? I see Jack looking at my like I have grown two heads.

"J-Jeremy died." I say as I cry in my blanket.

" He's Jeremy, that dude always comes back." He says while hugging me.

" Yeah but what if he doesn't ? "

" Trust me , he will ."

Spoilers end here!

I was moving. No. I was being carried by someone.

"Huh?" I said, trying to see who was carrying me.

"It's ok princess, I'm driving you home." He said looking very tired.

"Why? It's midnight, wasn't I supposed to get out of the hospital tomorrow?" I said trying not to fall asleep.

"Technically, it is today because it's past midnight so I'm getting you home." Said Adam while looking into my eyes.

"I feel like Elena when she was carried out of the hospital by Damon." I said while giggling. What was in my medicines? I never giggle.

He laughed and I blushed.

Why does he have to be so complicated? Yesterday we weren't even talking and know I'm being carried by him and we are laughing like nothing happened? His girlfriend pushed me down the stairs! It's not something where you can say 'It's fine, it was just a mistake.' because it wasn't.

"Emma?" Someone says.

"Yeah?" I look st Adam to see that we are in front of my house.

"We're here." He said while  looking at me.

He opened my door and took my backpack and me to my house. 

I was still in his arms when we got to my bedroom.

"You know that I can walk, right?"

"Tell that to your cast." He said trying to lighten up the mood.

I did my night routine after he left and then I went to bed.

*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Hey guys, hope you've had a great week 💕

Late chapter, sorry but I have another exam next week so I can't post everyday.

Vote and comment ❤

Xoxo - cat lover 💜