5. They Can Watch Their Heroes Drunk

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I've been stressed and Behind Those Masked Eyes is one of my interests right now. Anyway, this chapter is kind of short. So I'm sorry mates. Any who, read, and comment biches!

~Get The Fuck Up

XoXog

______________________________________

The two banda went to eat and had a few drinks for old times. Gerard and Bert sat side by side the whole time at the restaurant, that left Frank at the other end with Ray and Jepha, his golden eyes on Gerard almost the whole time. Gerard and very had at least three drinks together , enough to get a small buzz.

The bands got to the venue in time, and Gerard and Bert locked themselves in the bar's bathroom stall together. It was a teen to adult club, the building and was packed. Kids from the ages of fifteen and up to their fifties were there to hang out and watch the bands.

"Cmon, Gee, two lines and three shots " Bert edged on, he nudged Gerard's shoulder and pulled a baggie of white powder out of the waistband of his pants. Gerard shifted on his feet and nodded his head, Bert smiled at him and they got the powder out and hr made four lines. The two snorted their lines simultaneously.

The two boys smiled at each other and left the bathroom, the guys ignored the looks Ray and Quinn gave them. they went to the bar and did their shots together. Frank came up to them.

"Gerard, i think that's enough. You have to go on stage." Frank said grabbing Gerard's arm. Gerard shook his head.

"No, 'm Fine." Gerard drawled, Frank sighed and pulled Gerard harder until the singer gave in.

"Jesus, you're going to have a hangover tomorrow." Bob said to Gerard when Frank pulled the singer backstage.

"I'll be fine." Gerard slurred, he went and draped an arm around Frank's and kissed his cheek sloppily. Frank pushed him away slightly.

"Don't, Gee." Frank said. After that the band went onto the stage and Gerard took his spot in front of the microphone. Gerard looked at all he fans and kept shifting on his feet. A teenager in the front lines near the stage locked eyes with him.

"Drunkass!" The teenager shouted, Gerard scoffed and smirked flipping her off with a pale middle finger.

"What's up everyone?" Gerard slurred. "Tonight us the opening of our tour with the band, who we have known for-fucking-ever, The Used!" Gerard shouted, fans erupted into cheers. "We'll open this show with a song called Give 'Em Hell Kid!" He screamed, he moved an arm signaling Bob to start the opening beat along with Mikey Ray and Frank starting.

The band went through a few sonfs and Gerard abruptly stopped singing, he clapped a hand to his mouth and bolted off stage. He dashed to the garbage can near the back exit and emptied his guts into the large can. "Sorry, but uh, Bob will play some beats while Frank goes to check on Gerard." Ray said into the microphone. A loud beat started and fans were talking. Frank set his guitar down and hopped off stage.

"Gee, you okay?" Frank asked putting a skeleton gloves hand on the singer's shoulder.

"Yah, jus' sick." Gerard slurred.

"You're drunk." Frank pointed out. "You flipped off a fucking fan, Gerard." Frank said.

"'M not a Drunk-drunkass." Gerard said wiping his mouth.

"Yes you are Gerard!" Frank snapped. "You're being a drunkass douche who is letting your fans down. They look up to you, Gee, and you're a mess!"

"Fuck yew, F-Fron-k." Gerard mumbled, he turned and walked straight through the back exit and emerged outside. He knew Frank was right, he was making a foolish drunkass douche of himself.