2. Day Off

A/N: Oh my god. A new chapter has a appeared. I choose you Author Named Gerard use Pencil!! Read, Comment, Vote. -Gerard

______________________________________________________________________________________

Gerard had woken up earlier than everyone. He slinked out of the motel room and sat down on a parking curb. It was strange, him being up before Brian and even Worm. They nromally woke the band up each morning, he pulled out a cigarette, placed it in the corner of his lips and lit up. Just like he always had after years and years of smoking.

Gerard pulled out his cellphone and checked the time, it was nine thirty. He knew Victor would be up, that man always woke up early. He flicked through his contacts list and found Victor Crowe's number. He dialed.

"Hello?" Victor's voice answered after the third ring. "May I ask who is calling?"

"Hey, Victor. Its me, Gerard." Gerard told him, there was a gasp.

"You have to be kidding. Mac was serious about last night, eh??" Victor said. "You're really her favorite singer."

"She was serious, that's how I know your number." Gerard replied.

"That's awesome, Kiddo. How long you in Manhattan for?" Victor asked curiously.

"Heading out tonight. We've got the day off." Gerard answered.

"You shoudl stop by if you can." Victor said excitedly. "With that one boy Frank. I believe he's your guitarist."

"I'll ask Frank." Gerard answered.

"how late?" Victor asked.

"'Til like six or so." Gerard replied.

"Awesome, come by like...maybe ten thirty?" Victor suggested.

"Sure thing." Gerard answered. The two said their goodbyes and hung up. Gerard sighed contently and finished his cigarette. He yawned slightly and stubbed out the white stick, he stood up and turned around. Mikey and Brian stood behind him, Mikey held out a steaming cup of coffee. He handed it to his brother.

"Thanks." Gerard said taking a quick sip, he didn't care that it burnt his tongue.

"Wow, the beast is up before eleven." Brian said sarcastically. "And he made plans?" BRian asked in a mock shock.

"Hah, yeah." Gerard said holding the warm mug. He was cold. The mug warmed his hands.

"What's your plan?" Brian asked. Gerard smirked, the guy was awesome. He cared abou teach member of the band, almost as if everyone was related to him. He kept tabs on them all the time when he could.

"Going to visit the Crowe's." Gerard answered. "Maybe with Frank." He added.

"Awesome, we can meet back here later." Mikey said. "Bri, Worm and I are gunna look at tour buses." Mikey said with a small smile. "It's gunna be sweet!"

"Sweet...better than a van." Brian said.

"The van is awesome. Don't judge it." Gerard said smirking, he took another sip of coffee. He thought about the van Grandma Elena had gotten him when he turned sixteen, he had put it in the garage for years.

"Maybe one with five bunks or more!" Mikey said dreamily, his eyes sparkling like the falling leaves around them. (What did the leaf say to the tree in fall? I'm Leaving xD) His eyes a golden green brown. "And a couch and-"

"LIke a normal tour bus." Brian said cutting Mikey off. "BY the way Gerard, you should wake up Frankiestein now before its too late." Brian added, Gerard nodded and finished his coffee. He made his way back into the motel room.

Frank was curled up beneath all of the blankets bunched up on the bed that him, Gerard, and Mikey had slept in. He was just a ball of blankets with a head. Gerard tossed his mug of styrofoam away and slipped off his shoes. He slid into the bed behind Frank and wrapped his arms around the sleeping one.

Frank whined and rolled over until he faced Gerard and buried his face into his chest. "Gee?" Frank murmured. Gerard ran his fingers through Frank's hair where it was longer and black. Some strands stuck up awkwardly in major Pillow Head.

"Want to go see Victor, Serena, and mackenzi with me today?" Gerard asked.

"But we have a show at noon." Frank grumbled tiredly.

"No, today's our day off." Gerard replied, Frank giggled with a small snort. "So do you want to?" Gerard asked, Frank nodded and snuggled against him.

"When?" Frank asked.

"Real soon." Gerard answered peeling the blankets off of Frank. Frank shivered and opened his golden eyes.

"I'm gunna see Mac?" Frank asked, Gerard nodded. Frank smiled and got up, the two got changed and Gerard pulled on a Green Day hoodie. He had gotten it when he met Billie Joe Armstrong, they had traded hoodies, now Billie Joe wore a hoodie with the My Chem logo on the back and in red letters 'Revenge' along the front. Gerard had teh scarlet Green Day logo along his. Frank pulled on a black hoodie with a werewolf on the back.

"We have to wakl. But its down the block." Gerard said.

"But its cold out." Frank said. "Hey!" Frank said, "it is not down the block! It's far away!" Frank said, Gerard smirked.

"You need the excersize." Gerard joked poking Frank's stomach. Frank shook his head.

"I'm everywhere on stage. I even injured Ray on stage left, that's proof that I'm everywhere. You need the excersize Uncle Jiggy!." Frank said cackling with laughter. He had cut Ray's head with a broken tuning piece on teh neck of his guitar on stage one night.

"Psh, I'm perfect." Gerard joked sassily. Frank smiled, the two began walking to the Crowe's house after they got outside and said goodbye to the boys. Along the way, a few kids roaming had been adorned in band merch. A few teens even approached them and said hi, shook hands, and spoke highly of the band. By the time Gerard and Frank got to the Crowe's house it was almost eleven.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Its been so long, Gerard! You've grown so much! And Frank! You're so cute!" Serena said hugging them both tightly when she had seen them in the living room with Victor. "Frank, did you stop growing? You're like twenty one, right?" Serena asked. Frank was laughing.

"Yes and yes." Frank answered, he was released and sat back down. Gerard was engulfing another mug of coffee once more.

"Run into any fans on the way here?" Mac asked walking in, she had two mugs of coffee and handed one to Frank.

"Careful, that'll stunt your growth." Frank warned. "Yeah, tons of fans." Frank said.

"Looks like you had way too much coffee." Mac said joking, the two were about the same height, they laughed together. Everyone talked for a while, ate food together and then everything ended at six.