11

Mahck POV

After cooking dinner for my family, which consisted of Roast, carrots, potatoes, white onions, green beans and mashed potatoes, we ate dinner and I assisted my nephew in making cupcakes for his class party. 

After we were done and all cleaned up, I went upstairs and stripped out of my clothes and under garments and ran me a steaming hot bath. I put in epson salt to relax my body, bubbles, and two amazing bath bombs. I turned on the jets in my tub and got in. Grabbing my remote for my speakers, I turned on R&B and mellow music. After taking a 20 minute bath, I turned off the jets and let out the water then turned on the shower to wash myself two more times. I washed my hair, conditioned it and moisturized it then got out. I put a curling serum in my hair to make sure my hair is curly in the morning and put twisty braid knots all over my head. I took my big fluffy red towel and wrapped it around my body. I grabbed my brown and red fluffy dog head band and wrapped it around my head to keep my hair out of my face. I grabbed all of my face moisturizing masks and serums and started my face moisturizing/healing process. After I was finish, I went back into my room and put on a pair of Victoria secret purple boy short underwear that always ended up in my ass no matter what. I grabbed a white wife beater and put on a pair of purple socks. I lotion my body and jumped in my Cal King bed. I finished my homework and watched tv until my phone dinged implying that I had a text messege. It was from Anthony.

"Hey are you awake?" it said. I replied almost instantly.

"Hey! And yes I'm awake. Why?" Instead of him replying, He face-timed me.

After talking to him for hours it was everything I wanted it to be and everything I wasn't expecting. I know guys have the worst communication skills so I thought that this was going to be hell!. Texting and actually being on the phone, especially FACETIME... I was damn proud and excited for what the future was going to hold for us. We talked about so much and laughed at everything. He kept a beautiful conversation with amazing, thought filled, long replies. I was falling and quicker than I would have liked. Those brownish green eyes had me dazed a few times within our convo and every time he licked his lips I instantly bit mines.

When we finally hung up, I put my phone on my dresser and grabbed my water bottle and guzzled it. Yes I was definitely parched. I laid down and let sleep overtake me, hoping that I would dream about my dream guy.

Anthony POV

Talking to Mahckenzzy was the absolute easiest thing I could have done. It was like we've known each other for years and we were best friends. She wasn't in the slightest bit boring. She kept the conversation going without faltering. And she was just an all around good listener. But her laugh... I could listen to it all day a long with looking at her smile. Her lips looked so edible. They were perfectly pink and plump and every time she was listening to me intently she would bite her bottom lip then lick them. I tried so hard not to look like a creep and I pray she didn't notice.
The more she licked and hit her lips, the harder my boy down there was getting. After finally getting off the phone with her after some hours, I went and took me a mini cold shower to get rid of my stiffy which was very difficult since I couldn't get her out of my head.

After tossing and turning in my bed for what seemed like forever, I finally decided to get back on social media and look on Mahck's page. I went to her pictured and scrolled up. Seeing a boomerang with her in a two piece high waisted swimsuit, jumping out of the water, her breast jumped up noticeably as well, I could feel the tightening in my pants. 

Trying not to be a creep and pervert, I quickly kept scrolling only to see even more pictures of her being herself but incredibly sexy. Every piece of clothing she wore screamed sex appeal and she wasn't even trying. 

I soon found myself reaching for the lotion on the side of my bed and pumping some of the liquid in my hand. My mind was completely gone by now and entranced into a world with only Mahckenzzy and I in it. Wrapping my hand around my length, I squeezed gently, only allowing myself a little pleasure until I was fully engulfed in the thought of me and Mahckenzzy. While I imagined my long, thick length being submerged into her tight, wet,... my hands gripped my shaft tighter as I moved my hand up and down faster, I found my release and with an audible grunt my hand was laced with my semen. Happy I didn't fuck up my sheets or covers, I got out of my bed saying "Fuck Mahckenzzy! What the fuck are you doing to me?" Not wanting to touch anything, I quickly made my way into the bathroom and turned on the shower and hopped in. 

This was my fourth shower today. My parents were going to murder me for this water bill that was about to hit us. 

After getting out the shower I threw on a pair of boxers and said fuck it to putting on lotion. I had worn myself out and now I was definitely ready to sleep. As soon as my head hit my pillow I was out like a light.