Mahck Intro

Hello my name is Mahckenzzy Love Jones. Pronounced Mack-Ken-Z, but my family and friends call me Mahck or MahckNdCheese. Your probably wondering what in the hell my parents were thinking when they spelled my name like this, well they were THINKING that they wanted to be unique. But in all reality they were being difficult as hell and made it incredibly hard for me to learn how to spell my name when I was younger and that also came with a whole bunch of mispronunciations and corrections.
So before I tell you about my usual active day (not really), I'll give you a description on what I look like so you can have a picture of me in your minds.
I am a African American short 5'2 186 pound Carmel skinned 17 (about to be 18) year old female. I have medium sized boobies, semi wide hips, a lil bit of ass, not too much but it's not too little either, thick thighs, a tummy and a lil gut. I have burgundy hair that goes a little above the middle of my back and I have small feet but they're cute so it's ok lol.
I am now in my second year of college (graduated early).
My friend group includes me and four other girls. This is my main best friend group. My turn up group includes the four girls and 6 boys. We don't have many girl friends because we mainly hang out with guys. No hoe shit it's just that we grew up with them and went to high school with them and they are fun. So that's it about me.