11. May?

Just to let you guys know Peter has been missing for 5 days.  Now on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Peter

Recap~

Sir looked pleased at his work. "Ok now time for the best part!" Sir clapped his hands twice. Signalling the guards to tie rope to each hand, around each wrist. They then draped the rope between rings that hung from the ceiling. He was pulled up so that his toes just barely brushed the cold floor. His wrist spread apart like this made his head fall down. Big mistake. He hissed in pain as the top prongs of the fork drew droplets of blood. From the tip of chin and just above the collar bone. He strained his neck to get away from the piercing metal. Having his like this was boring so he grew bored. Taking his time to scan the room.

White here. White there. White Everywhere.

Peter felt his eyelids start to drop and immediately widened them. You can't sleep with this fork, begging to pierce your skin. Taunting you to sleep. A sound overhead was heard, it kinda sounded like the P.A. system of a school clicking on.

"Spider we would like you to enjoy your stay. So we have a wonderful song for you to listen to!!" This man wasn't sir it sounded more high pitch. Peter wanted to so bad yell out. 'Who are you!' but strayed from the thought of more pain.

"But we cannot have you hanging there for another day."

It had already been a whole day!!

"And if you resist this punishment will last longer." The man chuckled.

Men swung open the door in black suits. They came barreling in, one with a reflecting light on his waist. A key! The one with a key came forward and unbuckled the latch of the collar. It slid off Peter, who immediately let his head slump. The man took his thumb and pointer finger to Peter's chin. The teen immediately closed his eyes as he was brought to face the man.

"Open your eyes" He reluctantly followed. "Ah so pretty. Travis was right. You are to my liking." Peter wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Excuse me." "Awe even your voice is cute I wonder how you would sound..." the man trailed off. Peter began to link information together. "You're Roy?"

A sickening clapping sound echoed through the walls.

"I'm master to you."

Peter almost burst out laughing. "Master. Hah right. I'll get straight to that." He joked. He stopped laughing as his body was let  to the ground. Slumping down as the force of gravity took toll. "Listen here boy, as much as I like you. I only like your body. And I would like to experiment with it." Peter immediately took note of the advancing man. He willed himself to back up. Gaining only a little bit of ground until his body was met with a cold cement wall.

"You know," the man started. "You're very cute when your scared." Roy picked up the boy by the suit neck. "That suit is going to be very hard for me to get off. Will you do the honors."

"Hell no!" Peter shouted trying to get out of the mans grasp.

"Travis!"

There was a moment of silence, the only sound was Peter struggling.

Sir walked into the bright white room. "I told you it'd be easier if we taught him some commands." Travis sighed. Roy basically whined. "I know but he's just so cute when he's like this." Roy grabbed Peter under the armpits and, being a slightly taller man, held him up like Simba. "Just look at it. The resentment, the fear. It's just adorable."

Sir sighed. "How are we friends? You're so god damn weird." While talking Travis had managed to grab Peter from Roy's grasp. "We're going to teach him some 'words' so he's easier to deal with later. Kay?" Sir didn't wait for a response he just grabbed Peter by the hair and took him to a different hallway. This hallway was exactly like the room. All white.

Peter was thrown harshly into another room with a chair in the middle. Tech lingered off to the side. Something like a V.R. hung down near the left edge of the chair. Restraints could be seen on the arm rests, near would someone waist would be, near the captives neck, and down near their and ankles and knees.

"Mr. Baldo, I'm tired of these random rooms. I don't like it. It's very uninviting." Sir didn't have the patience to argue so he just called for some guards. "Lock him up. I'll go get that book."
Sir left the room, left Peter alone with random guards. One man grabbed him by the neck. "I can't wait to watch." The man joked with his coworkers as they hoisted him from ground to chair. They tightened the cuffs until Peter couldn't feel any part of his body except his head.

Sir came back with a red colored book with a black spider at the top middle. "Oh my. A book I'm so scared." Peter chuckled. "Oh you should be." Travis walked until he was directly in front of the machine. "Have fun." Sir sneered and brought the V.R. looking helmet onto Peter's head. "Dial it to 7. He's  been on my nerves here recently." The one who once held his throat now held the machine. He turned the dial laughing at Peter's discomfort. Peter's vision was filled with bright, vibrant colors. His ears were filled with wretched music at 79 deciables. Enough to have sound torture take place. The song most used by detentions centers in Iraq or Afghanistan was played.

(I looked this stuff up and it's actually true! Kinda weird if you ask me.)

"I love you"

The familiar voice played through Peter's ears while vibrant colors flashed through his eyes. Sending him into a sensory overload.

"You love me."

Sound too much. Light too much. Too much on his skin. He desperately tried to rip his suit off of himself. The spandex rubbing his skin.

"We're a happy family."

Visions of Aunt May played in his head. Her soothing fingers running through his hair.

"With a great big hug."

Peter would die for May to wrap her arms around him, but the thought was being torn away. Constant tearing, ripping away so Peter couldn't remember the comforting feeling. Peter stumbled forward grasping out to his Aunts smile. She taunted him until Peter gave up trying to see her.

Peter sat staring at the woman who stood before him. She had brown eyes and brown eyes. A loving smile, but Peter couldn't relate. He had never seen that type of love before. She started opening and closing her mouth, most likely talking, but it was so distant, incoherent.

'Wha...who is that?'

Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving and if you didn't celebrate that I hope you had a good day. Thank you so much for reading this far, it really means a lot. Love you guys. Buh bye!

1137 words 11-29-19)