10. Heretic's Fork

Recap~

"Looks like we are going to be here for a while. Quint take notes." Beck nodded, getting a pencil from his desk. 'Sir' smiled sweetly. It sent shivers down my arms. He pulled up a fold-able chair that was right beside me. He pushed the back of it up against the bed. Sitting down and resting his forearms on the backrest. "Let's try this again shall we?"

The pain never ended. Minutes turning to hours. Hours turning to days. Peter never knew what time of day it was he just knew that they hadn't let go of that wretched remote.

"So I'm going to ask you again." Sir spoke letting his finger hover above the remote, lifting his gaze from the floor. "What are you?"

"A failure, Sir. A science experiment. A toy. A weapon." Peter kept his eyes trained on the bare ceiling. Knowing better than to look into the harsh eyes of his owner. 

Sir yawned. Yawned. "I suppose there is more to add to that." He let his eyes trail the boys body, licking his lips. "Beck, go grab that fork thingy. Also some guards so we can take him to room number..." Sir rubbed his chin in thought. "Ah you know what just follow me." Beck nodded his head sharply. Laying down the clipboard and pushing open the double door, following orders.

As the doors swung shut Sir looked back at his pet. "Oh you know what would be exciting?" Talking more to himself than Peter. "Letting Roy have some enjoyment time with you!" He actually sounded excited. And that scared Peter.

Some time passed until people started filling up the room. Guns were held firmly in both hands of each man. Barrel pointing the floor. They wore dark tinted glasses with bullet proof vests. Everything was black on them. Sir signaled something to the guards as they advanced toward Peter. The child squirmed uncomfortably as their towering figures made shadows cover his body. He was roughly unlatched and picked up. Their rough hands grabbing around the already sore skin. Making the boy whimper.

He was dragged along behind the soldiers. His knees being scraped by the hard tiles below him. Peter didn't even bother to look at those weird emblems anymore he was used to it. Red, black and white. It never changed. Red, white, and black.

R e d,                  W h i t e                    B l a c k

R      e       d                                          W    h    i    t   e                                            B   l   a   c   k

Pete was picked from his thought when Sir snapped his fingers in his face. "Up." No more words to be said. Peter followed orders. Sir growled, "Look up." In response he got a confused look. 'Up? why does he need me to look up?' Peter was slapped. "I won't say again." So he followed orders. They unlatched the electric collar from around his neck. Only to replace it with another collar. Except this wasn't any collar. This collar was better known as 'Heretic's Fork.' 

Sir looked pleased at his work. "Ok now time for the best part!" Sir clapped his hands twice. Signalling the guards to tie rope to each hand, around each wrist. They then draped the rope between rings that hung from the ceiling. He was pulled up so that his toes just barely brushed the cold floor. His wrist spread apart like this made his head fall down. Big mistake. He hissed in pain as the top prongs of the fork drew droplets of blood.  From the tip of chin and just above the collar bone. He strained his neck to get away from the piercing metal. Having his like this was boring so he grew bored. Taking his time to scan the room. 

White here. White there. White Everywhere. 

Back at the Avengers Tower

Tony

What the hell am I going to do. They've got my kid. I have no leads. And they could be anywhere at this point in time. 

"-ony?! Are you even listening?" Their voice was concerned  and annoyed but, I couldn't seem to bring myself to care. "No. No, I'm really not." They huffed, "Well. If we go get Buck from Wakanda, we can find out where their base is located and so on." It took me a minute to register those words because of my sleep deprived brain. Then it clicked. It got me jittery for the rest of the day. "O-okay! Why didn't you just say that. Let's go get packed!" Raising my right fist in joy, almost hitting the super soldier. "Watch it, and yes let's go get packed." Steve sighed in relief. 

The Avengers were gathered around the table. Only the original six  though. The others were either asleep or just scanning the city for any hints, considering it was 2 in the morning.

"Tony, what the hell are we doing here?" Clint huffed. "What the hell are you doing?" I shot back. Clint's current position was really...weird. It was like a young child. His feet were over top the headrest of the couch and his head hung off the edge. "Answer my question first." There was silence before I answered. Gotta make it dramatic

"We're going to find my kid!"

Nat 'ahem'ed 

"Fine! OUR kid!!" Let's go get packed!" I say rushing to get a head start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I am super duper sorry! I've had absolutely no time to write. School is really taking a lot of time out of my life. I mean it's like 2 am where I'm at and I still need to finish up 3 projects. Before the end of this week. :D So I am sorry if this seems rushed and all over the place and just overall really bad, I'm sorry. Okay well I should probably go back to working. I'll try and update next week. (Hopefully)

Good-morning, Good-day, Goodnight

~Angel_Bee

(11/10/19    941 words)~ This is just for me. Don't worry about it.