9. Mr. Baldo

Peter was shoved into a room with a pool and other devices. He didn't move just letting his eyes roam around the room. "Go lay on that bed." Mr. Beck pointed to the right side of the room. It was surprisingly the brightest over there. It had a rectangular light half the size of the hospital bed. When Peter didn't move the man forced him. The young boy tried to squirm and escape the grasp of the older man only to find his arms and ankles chained down. "You know, I never did get a lot of time with you." Quint sighed. He almost felt sorry for the kid. "Piece of advice kid, don't look him in the eyes, don't talk unless spoken to, and call him sir or master." Peter scoffed.

"Excuse me? You're funny. Why would you even give me this information." He rolled his bright puppy dog eyes. "Sir is very...impatient. Don't say I didn't tell you so." Beck finally tightened the grip on the restraints and went southeast of the young boys bed to grab a notebook. He sat down in a stool waiting for the appearance of this so called, 'sir'

Peter had time to look around the room. There were two basins of water to his right. Mr. Beck swiveled around in his chair making a very annoying squeaky sound. It echoed around the empty room. Pushed up against the wall behind him was a very wide, metal desk. There was two doors a little way away from him. Far enough it wouldn't hit Mr. Beck or his table. The top left corner was left a mystery. The light stained his vision so even if he squinted he would never be able to see the other side of the room. "How long will I have to wait?" 

 The double doors swung open as if on cue. They clattered against the concrete walls. A broad shouldered, bald man strutted in. "Hey, Mr. Baldo, mind untying me?" Peter spoke with fire. Rage burning in his eyes. He was tired of being fooled and tricked. 

"It's sir to you, young one." The man spoke with a clear and assertive voice. Said man went over to a table near Mr. Beck. "Who are you?" Sir side-eyed Peter. "Wouldn't you like to know." Sir sighed. "I know your name, it's Peter Parker." There was a stunned silence.

 "H-how do you know that?" Stuttering giving away the fact that I was scared. Mr. Beck pointed at his face. Guess that was a hint Peter didn't have his mask on. Sir turned around fully. He pouted a lip, "Let's make sure you know who you are." "I'm Peter Parker Mr. Baldo." Peter spat in his face. Sir shook his head as he wiped away the spit from his cheek with the cuff of his sleeve. "Wrong."

Peter arched his back in pain. Trying to escape the inevitable. Electricity coursed through every part of his body. As it ceased he slowly, hesitantly lowered his spine to the cool metal of the bed. "What are you?" Still as confident as ever Peter responded. "Peter...Parker" He huffed gulping in air waiting for the next burn. "Your not. Your worthless. A failure. Burden to all who know you. No one loves you that's why no one has found you." He paused letting the words sink in. "So I will ask again. Who are you." Peter stared into Sir's eyes. "I'm Peter Parker."

"Looks like we are going to be here for a while. Quint take notes." Beck nodded, getting a pencil from his desk. 'Sir' smiled sweetly. It sent shivers down my arms. He pulled up a fold-able chair that was right beside me. He pushed the back of it up against the bed. Sitting down and resting his forearms on the backrest. "Let's try this again shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one is very short unlike my other ones. I just have a lot of projects so I should probably work on those first. Yay school!

Next one should be out this weekend though, hopefully :D

~Angel_Bee