Chapter 41: See you soon

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, your the Little Avenger." Steve ruffled my hair. I swatted theirs hands away.

"You guys are annoying. I could kick all your asses." I pointed at all of them.

"Psh!"

"Yea right!"

"Like to see you tr-."

"SHHHHH!" Dad exclaimed as he covered Clint's mouth.

"Mhat?" Clint looked at them.

"If you say that, she will try, and succeed." Dad warned.

"She has the power of the Tesseract and Extremis. Who knows what she can do." Dad looked at the others.

"Extremis? The Tesseract?" Steve asked confused, the others displaying the same emotion on their faces. I made blue flames appear in one hand and a blue ball of mist appear in the other. The one with flames, my arm was glowing. My eyes burned slightly too.

"When I use Extremis, I glow blue. When I use magic, my eyes glow. Extremis is something Aldrich Killian and Maya Hansen developed. It can heal your body almost has quickly has your hurt. I can manipulate fire more easily due to my abilities before I got Extremis. I can't get rid of it, so I have to life with it." I shrugged. Banner nodded as he looked to his feet.

"Holy shit." Clint's eyes wide. His frown turned into a grin. "That's so cool!"

"Clint." Natasha slapped the back of his head.

"What?!" He rubbed his head.

"Really?!" She glared. He shrugged. Steve rolled his eyes.

"She has cool powers! She has telekinesis, flight, invisibility, reads minds, fire manipulation, and she's a nice person! That's a freakin dream for some people!" Clint practically gushed. Pepper smiled. Natasha gave him a blank stare. Everyone rolled their eyes at the Bird.

"I'll see you when I get back tomorrow." I told Steve and Natasha. They nodded. I looked over to Dad. "I'm finally moving out! You can turn my room into that old arcade room you always wanted." I smirked at Dad. He shook his head.

"I'm leaving it exactly how it is. Whenever you come back home, you won't have to sleep on the couch." Dad walked up to me. "My Baby is leaving me... I remember when you first came into my life like it was yesterday." Dad wiped a fake tear. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm moving away, it's not like I'm dying." I smirked at the dramatic billionaire.

"What's the difference, your still leaving me." I gave him a hug. "I got you a present too, but you have to wait till you get back." Dad pointed his finger at me. I nodded and walked towards Thor.

"I did too." Nat spoke up.

"Me too!" Steve shouted.

"...same, totally." Clint waved me off as he pulled out his phone and searched up Amazon.

"I did as well." Bruce smiled at me. I smiled at the Avengers.

"Thank you all so much, but you didn't have too. Seeing you all is the best gift I could ask for." I said the most cheesiest line. They all scoffed and rolled their eyes. "What!?" I questioned all 5 of the smirking 80 year olds. There was one amused, chuckling god I don't know the age of. Thor and I walked out onto the landing pad.

"Farewell mortals." Thor smiled at the others.

"See ya soon guys!" I waved goodbye and we flew off .
~

I grabbed Thor as I felt dizzy. The BiFrost is so cool! It's amazing! I just couldn't handle the weird feeling. Thor chuckled as he held onto my arm.

"That was awesome!" I grinned and got a hold of myself. Thor smiled.

"Lady Jane had felt the same way." I looked over and saw a tall dark man, with gold armour, head to toe. His eyes looked beautiful. I'm jealous.

"You have nice eyes." I spoke out loud, awestruck. Thor and the Asgardian chuckled. "Oh my, I'm sorry! I'm Hope Stark." I greeted him.

"Greetings Lady Hope, I am Heimdall." He smiled.

"Oh! You're Heimdall, you look like a Heimdall. I think it's so cool how you can see almost everything in the 9 realms." I grinned up at him.

"I assume you know why Lady Hope is here." Thor said. Heimdall nodded.

"Of course and I hope Asgard is as nice as you hoped it to be." Heimdall said to me. I looked around the big room.

"We just got here and I'm already in love. This is all gold!" I exclaimed. We walked towards a... rainbow bridge!? I was going to say I've seen everything, but I feel like there is sooooo much more.