---

I sat on stiles bed as he ran around his room, collecting things to use on Scott. I would sometimes text with Lydia as he ran around but he would pull me out of my world by stealing kisses from me. I couldn't stop laughing when he did. Even when he was ready to go, I was already addicted to his kisses so before we left I pulled him down onto his bed with me as we entered a heated make-out session.

"I think we are sexually frustrated to be in the same room together," Stiles laughed once we broke up the kiss.

I grinned over to him, "Maybe we should take a break from the supernatural world and enjoy a moment for ourselves where Scott isn't cockblocking us."

"I like the sound of that," he matched my grin, "Now come on before we miss Scott to the full moon."

Taking my hand, he guided us out of his house and into his jeep. I looked out the window as he drove as I tried to make out the full moon in the sky. It was cloudy tonight which means the light wouldn't be effective until it comes out from cover. That could be used to our advantage. It didn't take long to get to Scott's house. As we walked over tot he house, Stiles pulled out his keys once again and began to open the front door of the house.

"You have a key to Scott's house?" I asked as we walked up to the stairs to the porch.

"I made a copy," he answered seriously, "Makes it easier to get inside. I have one for your place."

"Oh, okay," I laughed at his serious tone, "Good to know."

He quickly opened the door to the McCall household and we entered the threshold. Once we closed the door behind us. We were about to walk up the stairs to Scott's room when we were stopped.

"Scott?" Melissa's voice called out.

"Stiles," Stiles answered once Melissa came into the room.

I waved as well as I replied as well, "And Juliette."

"Key!" Melissa pointed out the key in Stiles' hand.

Stiles smiled as he lifted the key up, "Yeah. I had one made."

"Doesn't surprise me," Melissa sighed, "It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me."

Stiles dropped the duffel bag he was carrying on his shoulder, causing the chains to make a noise from the impact on the wooden floor.

Mellisa eyed the bag with slight curiosity and asked, "What is that?"

"Uh," Stiles froze in thought.

I quickly jumped in and replied with, "School Project!"

"Right!" Stiles agreed with a smile, "School Project."

Melisa then turned serious with worry as she asked us, "He's okay, right?"

Stiles becoming nervous at the topic he began to say words without really thinking beforehand, "Who? Scott? Yeah. Totally."

"He's just doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to..." she informed us.

"He's had a bit of a rough week," I tried to ease her mind, "After the whole almost getting killed, Allison breaking up with him, and just school in general. I think it's just pilling up on itself."

"Yeah," she smiled over to my answer, "Yeah, I get it."

After an awkward moment of silence, Melisa walked over to the door behind Stiles and me and began to say her goodbye.

"Be careful tonight," she told us.

"You as well," I smiled.

"Full moon," Melisa stated.