Chapter 11

Sorry for the way over due chap but terms 1 and 2 of school really important this year. High school and stuff. Any Who, Hope you enjoy the chap. Love you long time, Kit_Kat_232

Lily's POV
My back presses against the door and I use any force I have to keep it closed. Weak sobs come out of my mouth as Hunter's fist bangs on the door.

'Stop being ridiculous, we are Lily and Elliot Kingston. We were feared. We feared nothing. Get up and fight.' Elliot demanded. My sobs stopped. She was right. I would've never done this before meeting Jason so why should I start doing it now. I composed myself before mind linking Jason again.

'Jason, never mind. I handled it.' I called to him through the link.

'Are you sure?' His voice worried. Cutie.

'Yes' I replied trying to keep a confident, steady tone. He replied, hesitantly, with an ok.

I stood up and slowly unlocked the door. Trying to be as quiet as possible. The banging stopped for a second. however I could tell he was still there. As the door flings open, Hunter comes flying in. I step out of the way just as his body hurls through the door. With a thump, Hunter's face makes contact with my bedpost. Ouch. Ridged, he turns to face me. Full of confidence from Elliot's little pep talk. I stand tall and refuse to back down.

"Hello Lily. Miss me?" Hunter's voice mocked me. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Oh yes. I really really did. That's why I didn't come back." I replied with full hearted sarcasm. His laughter filled the room. Looking at me he probably expected shock but my only emotion was confidence. He rushed towards me as if to tackle but I jumped over him and kicked his back mid air. The hard wood made an unpleasant sound as his head contacted with it. Full of adrenaline, I whipped around and saw him face first on the floor. Mockingly, my confident figure walked out the door and I locked it. While my arms were crossed over my body, I waited for him to get off the floor and realize he was locked in. Elliot could smell his fear and confusion. His shock and anger. I knew every emotion he felt at this moment and it sent a wave of relief over my body. Somehow at this moment I know I will be a good Luna because my instinct would protect anyone I loved, and after being marked, I feel like protecting the pack from this douchebag.

About an hour later I decided it would be good to inform Jason of our trespasser. How his guards didn't notice him baffled me and quiet frankly I was pissed that Caleb was able to reach the pack house. My shirt was still soaked and I felt gross with the chlorine but I persisted towards my mate.

"Jason. We need to talk." I called from the door, but when I finally looked up I saw a starry eyed girl touching his arm. Rage boiled through my veins. I can give her to a pissed off Caleb to kill. Angry and confident, I strode over to Jason and this girl. As soon as I reached them, my arms turned Jason to face me and I kissed him. When I pulled back I saw anger and hatred on her face. My voice mocked her as I spoke.

"Who is this, honey." I made my voice a sickly sweet. My bright green eyes sparkled with confidence and laughter thanks to Elliot.

"I'm his mate. So move aside bitch." She tried to be menacing but all I did was laugh. My attention turned to Jason.

"Some of your pack members really are desperate for power." My head turned back to the girl. "And callin' me a bitch isn't really an insult sweetheart. In case you didn't notice I am one. Literally." I was enjoying this. She was to cynical for her own good. I was helping the pack and myself. But mostly myself. When my eyes locked with Jason's again he looked scared for the girl. I raised my eyebrows, and turned forward.

"Now please excuse me and MY mate, the alpha, we have important business to attend to." When her face filled with shock I knew I'd gotten her. It was when I said mate. She didn't expect me to say that. Then, to prove me point I flashed my mark her was before I loop arms with Jason's and I drag him inside.