Rogue, or Luna? (Chapter 1)

Lily's POV

The leaves under my feet crunched and cracked as I ran from five warriors and a beta. I could hear them gaining on me.

'Go faster!' Elliot, my wolf, yelled at me from inside my brain.

'I cant!' I yelled back.

'Then shift so I can get us out of here' she bluntly told me.

'Fine.' I replied, aggravated. I jumped over a log and heard my bones snapping. I felt nothing but as I landed I could tell my wolf was pushing herself as I, or I guess she, ran through the woods.

Soon howls filled the air and I knew the men had shifted. Why the hell was I here again? oh ya cause I loves to cause trouble. My wolf snickered and in that moment I hadn't realized how close the warriors had gotten. One pounced on my back and my wolf fell to the floor of the woods. I quickly shifted and snapped his neck. No one could see my wolf. And if they did well this dude knows what happens. The other 4 warriors and the beta quickly follow. All in wolf form. Yes I am naked. Big deal. The beta shifts and looks me I'm the eye. I can't help but check him out. He's probably 6' 1 and has a black buzz cut. His eyes are a deep green and I can't help but notice he is extremely fit. His voice invades my thoughts before I can examine him further.

"Who are you?" seriously he doesn't know?

"Who me?" I say innocently. A growl forms in his chest and rumbles through his mouth. "Calm down big boy. I'm Lily. Lily Kingston." I say with a smirk. His eyes go wide and he stutters his next sentence.

"Lil-ly King-gston?"

"That would be me. Lily Kingston at your service gentlemen!" I take a bow. I'm popular but not for murdering or for being a rogue. No I'm famous because I'm the only known survivor of the Blue Star pack that was attacked 12 years ago. 

I was six. Sleeping. I heard a crash and screaming and I woke to see a man over top if my 10 year old sister. As I shot up the man looked at me. His eyes glowed a fierce yellow and his face peppered with scars. He slit her throat and jumped out the window leaving me to watch me sister die. I dyed my hair from its natural brown to a red the next day. My green eyes were said to be menacing and when I looked into people's eyes I found their every weakness. I was tall and had nice curves by now and used that to my advantage.

"You-u are c-coming wi-ith u-us." The beta stuttered again.

"No I'm not." I stated bluntly. I felt pain shoot through me and I looked at my shoulder to see a dart sticking out of it. My blood boiled as the liquid coursed through my veins.

Wolfs bane. That was my last thought before I blacked out. Last thing I remember was being lifted and carried away.

First chapter tell me what you think! I know it's weird but it seemed like a good idea at the time so vote if you liked it, comment your suggestions and follow if u want more story's.

Kit_Kat_232