Chapter 3

Lily's POV

My eyes were swollen and red. Tears still lined my cheeks. I can't believe Cody was my brother. He died trying to help me. But why were there sparks if he was my brother. He was family. I didn't know he was but.. My sobs became louder as my eyes poured salty tear. I felt a tight grip and sparks as my mate yet again tried to console me. I pushed him away. I don't want a mate. I want to be by myself.

"Stay away from me!" I yell at him. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I looked up at him. My vision was blurred thanks to the tears but I could still make out his expression. He was hurt but so was I. I just learned my brother was dead and he was the one who was hurt? I'm hurt. I'm in pain.

"Sorry.." he mumbles backing away from me.

More tears lined my eyes as forced by my whimpering wolf. She was so depressed right now. So was I. Our mate was a boy standing in front of us and I just found out our only family that we could've had was killed trying to save us. I hid my face in my knees and cried. My eyes poured and my breath came in and out in raged sobs. Someone embraced me and I knew it wasn't my mate because there weren't any sparks.

"Who is this?" I ask softly, directing it at my mate.

"My mom.." he says quietly. That's when I realize I don't know his name.

"Jason Gallen," She stated in a tone that made me shiver. She was angry. "please explain to me why you mate is crying in your presence." Her voice was laced with a venomous attitude that gave me the clear impression that she was angry at her son.

'Remind me not to get on her bad side.' Elliot remarked.

'Agreed' I replied. My sobs came to a close as they slowly faded away my tears also disappeared. My vision came back and I finally took in my mates full features. He was tall. Probably 6' 2 and had full plump lips that looked delicious.

'Lily no.' Elliot infuriated my thoughts momentarily. His hair was black an had a bed head look to it. His eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown that I could get lost in if I wanted to. He has muscles everywhere from his arms to his hips from what I could see through his tight t shirt. His abs were clearly shown through the black shirt and I almost moaned when I saw his arms but I had self control not to. His biceps were basically pure muscle. My mouth watered at the sight but I snapped out of it as his mom had me in her arms. That's when I realized the two of them were fighting. Oh no. That can't be good.

"Well sorry if I'm not in the best mood because my mate just pushed me away! I tried to help and she told me to go away!" Jason yelled.

"I don't give a damn young man. She is still your mate and you shouldn't just stand there while she bawls her poor little eyes out!" The Luna yelled back. Jason was fuming. He yanked me from his mothers arms and embraced me in a hug which I accepted this time. He sighed in content as sparks flew between us. For the first time since discovering my brother had died, I felt at peace.

I bet if I was a pack wolf I would have jumped his bones right then and there but I had self control. I learned that you couldn't give I to your naturally instinct while you were a rogue. 
(Also his mother stood about two feet from us.) That's never worked. You would be treated as a weakling in the rogue community but I wasn't even a part of that. I hated all packs because they never came to help when mine was destroyed and I hate rogues for killing all my family. I didn't like either of them and it was staying that way. Rogues despised me and packs wanted nothing to do with me. I was a neutral party. I didn't have a side. But now this mate of mine. Jason. He was making me feel safe in a place I never though I would be again. In a pack house surrounded by other wolves. I felt safe in a pack house. The same place my parents and sister were killed while I was left to watch as my pack bleed to death.

Short yes but I'm tired. Spring break this week for my school so prepare for updates. I will try A.M.A.P ( as much as possible ) over the week and I will update sooner it or later. See ya!

Vote

Comment

Follow.

Kit_Kat_232