chapter 18

Goldie's pov

I show up in my room. I look at my bed to see springtrap sleeping. 'he is cute when sleeping, I hate that I need him awake right now.' "SPRINGTRAP! Wake up." he stirs in his sleep. As I pack up a few items he sits up, while looking at me confused. "What you doing?" "We need to leave." he wakes up more and gets up. "Why?" "Freddy is after me." "oh what do we need to take." "only things we need immediately. After we find a hinding place we can worry about other things." After some not packing springtrap starts to give ideas. "Hey Goldie I know of a place that is hard to find under the building. We could hide there." "sure that could work but where is it and we need to get there without getting caught by Freddy." he pauses for a moment then looks at the door. "The entrance is in the parts and services room. Like the safe room but with more of a secret way in." I nod and walk to the door. I place my hand on the door knob. It turns till the door is open. I look into the room to see no one one there. "No one is here I'm going to run to the door and lock it. While I barricade the door you find the room." he answers with a okie. I sprint to the door and close it. The door locks and I look around for something to barricade it with. I push some boxes full of spare parts to the door. 'that would last a while but just to be sure.' after I'm done there is boxes, tables, and a few endoskeletons. Springtrap is still working on finding the door. Footsteps. I put my ear againist the door. "Golden might be in his room." 'oh-no'panic spreads in the room as an aggressive twist on the door knob starts. "Spring hurry!" he speeds up pulling and pushing different items. I push againist the door trying to keep it closed, while on the other side Freddy and the others are trying to open it. As I'm holding the door closed another one opens. "I got it Goldie." he gets the bags and runs through the opening. I let go of the door and run to the door. Once through I turn around and grab the door. A few seconds before it closes Freddy and the others bust through the door. They notice the opened door I'm in, and start to run over. Just before they get to me, I close it.  The last thing they hear me say is "good bye, my family."

Noodle boi's pov

After running back to my room and crying, lefty and me went to the nursery. We walk in to hear helpy starting to cry. I walk over the the crib side and reach down. As I pick up helpy he grabs my fingers with his hands. I smile at his cuteness and walk him over to lefty. "You want to play with him?" lefty nods vigorously and falls to the floor. I place helpy on the carpet and walk over to his toys. I grab a few of his toys and walk back to them. Once helpy found his toys he crawls over to them. I sit down beside lefty, watching helpy laugh and play. I lay my head in lefty's lap, getting close to falling asleep. As my eyes slowly close a small soft hand pats my face. My eyes open to see helpy rubbing my cheek. A big smile forms on my as I pretend to be asleep. Lefty and I laugh as helpy starts to tear up. Since I don't want him to cry I put my hands over my eyes. "Peekaboo" helpy jumps back giggling. Lefty grabs a you from behind him and starts playing with helpy. I look up and watch as lefty and helpy play with the toys. Soon after I fall asleep.

Time skip

Once my nap is over I wake up. I feel around me as I sit up. The soft fabric of my bed. "Morning Noodle bear." I look at the source of the noise. "You put helpy back in his crib?" he nod and walks up to the side of the bed. "Get up we have things to do." I fall back down pretending to be asleep. "No I'm sleeping." he laughs and takes my hand. Pulling me up "come on it'll be fun." he pulls me out of our room and to the kitchen. "What we doing?" as he pulls a cake pan out of nowhere he reply S. "Baking a cake. For someone." "why?" he hesitates "because we can." he hands me some stuff and we work on the cake. All the cake batter and sugar ended up out of the bowl. Once we poor the Bayer into the pan then shove it in the oven, I grab a wash rag and clean up. As o finish up Bonnie walks in. "Hi molten, lefty what are you doing?" "we where baking a cake." he nods and walks back out the kitchen. The timer goes off signalling that the cake is ready. Lefty grabs the cake and places it on the stove top. "Do we have icing" "I do believe so. It's in the fridge most likely" I walk over to the fridge and grab the icing. After icing the cake lefty hugs me as I place the cake left overs in the fridge. He nuzzles his face into my neck. "Happy birthday noodle boi" a wave of realization hits me. "That is why we baked the cake?" he nods and pulls me back to our room.