chapter 13(bonnie novel)

Bonnie's pov.

Molten has his child. We are all happy for him. We left the room to head back to what we were doing. I walk down the hall and pass by toy Bonnie. He is happily plating board games with toy Freddy. He looks so happy if only I could be that happy. 'that could never happen.' I continue to walk untill I get to my cry corner. I lean against the wall and sit there. Withered appered and say by me. "Molten has his child." He sits there without saying anything. "And toy bon is happy with toy fred." He waits do me to continue. "They both are so happy, like everyone here. But me." He places his atm around my shoulder and pulls me closer. He lifts me head and kiss me. "Bonnie Happiness is in all types of forms. Molten's comes form his love one around him. And toy bon's is the attention. It makes him happy to know that someone cares for him." He leans closer and lays his head by mine. "Yours is different. It's what ever makes You feel loved." He picks me up and carries me to my room. "Remember if you need something I'm here." he lays me down and lays down Too. I snuggle up close and press myself against him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. 'snuggles'