chapter 8(Halloween eve. specail)

Noodle boi's pov.

As I slowly wake up, the alarm clock goes off. I reach over but get stopped by a acting pain. I slam the alarm clock off the nightstand and turn back facing lefty. I place my hands on his barechest and slide over closer to him. He wraps his arms around me pulling closer. A few minutes pass and he starts to wake up. "Good morning Noodle bear." "good morning lefty." he kisses my forehead and sits up. I try to do the same but the acting pain comes back. "Ask." "Are you ok noodle bear?" he looks at me worried. "Yes, It's just my lower back hurts." he gets up and comes around the bed and picks me up. I wrap my arms and legs around his waist. He grabs a shirt and puts it on me. Then lifts me to finish getting me dressed. "I can get myself dressed." "you didn't complain did you?" he gets his own clothes in and picks me back up. "Tomorrow is Halloween isn't it?" "yup" "we should go help the nightmare with their attraction." he head towards the nightmares to see them putting up decorations. "Hey noodle boi and lefty, want to help." they hand me some lights and me and lefty begin to put them up. Lefty lifts me so I'm sitting on his shoulders, so I can reach the roof. "Are we going trick or treat or are we staying back and help pass out candt?" "you and lefty should go trick or treating. Me and nightmare are helping with out hauntedhouse." "What do you want to dress up as lefty?" "how about a puppet and a puppeteir." "that is a great idea." We head back to our room to plan out our outfits. "We should go get chica she would probably help sew." I leave the room and head to the cafe. I walk in to see chica baking different Halloween shaped cookies. "Get noodle boi. You need something?" "yes me and lefty are planning on dressing up for Halloween and we can't sew. We were hoping you could help us." "of course I will. What do you plan on being?" "a puppet and a puppeteir." "oh that s cute." we walk back to lefty's room and start putting togther our costumes. When we were done chica left to get back to baking, leaving me and lefty alone. "What do you want.." I statist to speak but the feeling I have to vomit stops me. I run too the bathroom and rush to the toilet. Lefty soon follow, kneeling down and running my back. After a few seconds I finish. I get up and clean myself off. "You ok noodle bear?" "no, I just did that and I feel a headache coming." I place my hand on my head and run. He places his hands on mine and pulls me into his room. "Lay down. I'll go get Goldie." he lays me down and covers me up. He then exits the room. 'could I be sick? The flu or a fever.' I look over to see Goldie with a few medical tools. "Hey molten, how you feeling?" "terrible." he does a few things and asks a few questions. "Ok I going to ask a personal question. And you need to answer honestly. When was the last time you had intercousre." "about a few says ago." I blush and look away. "Ok it's hard to label it completely. I need you too come with me down to parts and services. Lefty picks me up and follows Goldie. We enter parts and services and go into a room that has a large machine. "This machine will help us tell if It's a sickness or not. Lay down right on the table and relax." lefty lays me down on the table and backs away. Goldie walks over to the machine and start up the thing. A few minutes later it stops. I slowly try to sit up and wait for Goldie to inform us what he found. "Okay it's not a sickness. But it still is something." "what?" "molten. I don't know how but your pregnant." "the Fuck." I yell. Confused on how and why. "I don't know how but you are." "ok any thing we should know." "pregnancy lasts 9 months. You will often have mood swings, nausea, vomiting, food cravings, and more. Lefty, molten will not act like himself most of the time. Just be prepared." We nodd and he leaves the room "congrats on the pregnancy." We look to see springtrap peering through the door. "Thanks." we get up and leave the room. 'shit, I'm pregnant. I hope nothing bad happens.'

(a/n sorry for it being late I had issues uploading the part. The Halloween special will also late sorry.)