chapter 5

Noodle boi's pov

I wake up and look around. We're back at the pizzeria. I lightly punch Lefty's arm and he slowly wakes up. We begin to get up and exit the van, heading inside to head to bed. "Hey noodle bear, can I ask you something?" "sure anything." "will you sleep with me tonight?" "sure." I begin to blush and head into his room. I look around his room to see not much. Only the causal things provided when we first settled in the building. " Are you going to stand there. Or lay down." I jump at the sudden noise and fall back into reality. I walk over to the bed and pay down next to him. I turn towards to him and locks my orange eyes  with his yellow ones. He then lays his forehead against mine and fades to sleep. I soon to follow.

Freddy's pov

As I pull up to the pizzeria I hear everyone slowly waking up. "We here?" "yes foxy you are soon to be in bed." "fuck ya. Finally." I park the van and get out. I walk around the front of the hood and opened The passenger door. Then foxy falls out the door and land's in my arms. I walk in to the building carrying foxy to our bed. I slowly pay him in the bed and give him a kiss. I walk out the room to find Goldie. Planning the door to parts and services I hear. "Ok your mold has been cleaned out now to fix everything esle." I walk over to the door and knock. CRASH. then the door opens to see Goldie. "Hey Goldie, how was today? Anything major?" "no not much." "I heard you talking to someone and wanted to see of you could explain?" he cussed under his breath and opens the door to show a run down bunny suit. "Freddy is is springtrap. A old friend of mine." "hello Freddy. You rember me?" the bunny asks "no should I? Goldie where was he all this time." "oh they recently found him." "in a safe room." I look over to the bunny "safe room?" "don't worry about it. Now was that all?" "yes." I walk back to my room and get under the covers to sleep. 'do you remember me? I feel like I do.' then fade to sleep.

Time SKIP (next morning)

Noodle boi's pov

I wake up slowly to a alarm ringing behind me. 'since when did I have a alarm. Oh wait.' I open my eyes to see lefty still sleeping. I just try to get closer to him and adore his warm feeling. After a while lefty wakes up. And forces us to get up. "Come on noodle bear get up." "no your warm." he complains a little longer then I get off and prepares for today. "Noodle bear. What do you normally do during the day?" "I watch you preform or do special effects with the light. Basically I do everything to make your preformince perfect." "oh" he leaves the room But before he fully exits the room he turns around to run over and kiss me. "Love ya noodle bear." "love you too."  he runs off to set up the stage. Since the other scrap animtronics are doing the effects I started to wander the building through the vents. I first head by the office to get the moniter. 'this will help me navigate the vents.' then start wandering. I look at the moniter and try to find a area I haven't explored. 'i haven't been to the Fazbear frights.' I crawl around the vents to come out at the nightmare zone. I look around to see I'm in a hall way. I walk down the hallway to come out at a children's room. I sit at the end of the bed and look at the doors. 'how scary could this possibly be.' I grab the flashlight and shine it towards the right door. 'shit who the Fuck is that.' I look at the nightmare animotronic looking in through the door. "hello, who are you and what are you doing in here, the area is closed.""hi, I'm molten freddy but you can call me noodle boi." " on hello noodle boi I'm nightmare Fredbear, I'm one of the animotronics that work in the area." "I work with the rockstars on main stage." "do you want talk more?" "sure." he leads me out of the room down a hall and through a door. "This is where we live. That is my room." he leads me into the room and let's me sit in one of the chairs he has. "So may I ask why your here instead of at the main stage?" "I don't perform the scraps do effects and the other scraps wanted to do it so I left to wander around." "Okay do you want to tell me about yourself?" "I don't really know what to stay." " ok how about a game. One of us say a question and both of us answer. Okay." we asks and answer a few minor questions then this comes up. "Do you have a crush or dating someone?" I hesitates for a little then answer with " I had a crush but then we started dating." "who was it?" he asked "lefty." He looks at me confused. "Lefty..." I hold up the moniter, pull up a camera veiwing the main stage. "That is lefty." i point to the black bear singing on stage. " oh my turn to answer. I have a crush but i don't think he likes me back." "who is it?" "nightmare." I look cunfused and hand the yellow bear the tablet. He pulls up the camera showing an almost completely similar black bear. "oh he looks. Lovely." "he is, but he barely shows it or love for anyone around him. I feel like he doesn't even realize I'm there." "it will fine. I'll even help you." "thank you Noodle boi." he hugs me and I huh back. "Ok I'll see you tomorrow." "ok bye." I say my goodbyes and walk out the room to see a whole swarm of animotronic a that look a lot like nightmare Fredbear. "Who are you?" " molten freddy." "why were you with nightmare Fredbear?" "I was talking with him." "about what?" "why does it matter to you?" "cause that is our friend. And someone wants to keep him to his self." the animotronics turn to glare at a familiar black bear. 'oh that is nightmare. Fredbear's crush.' "guys don't call me out on it." while they agrue over something I don't care about I slither into the vents and make my way back to the main stage. As I exit the vents I look over to see the children leave the area. Probably closing time. "Hay noodle bear." "hello lefty." I turn my head to see lefty running over to me. Gasping for air I wrap my self around his body trying to cling for dear life.
He carrys me to his room and closes the door. I enjoyed the rest of the night.

Goldie's pov.

After fixing springtrap the best I can we walk back into my room and settle down. "Goldie what are we going to do?" I look around my room and land on the tv and DVD player. " movie?" "sure" I run to the kitchen and pop a bag of popcorn and run back to my room. He lays the disc. In the player and pusches it In and let's it play. He grabs a blanket and laid down next to me. Covering us with the blanket we begin to watch the movie. After the movie he rolls over closer to me and wispers in my ear. "I miss when we did this more often." then he turns my head to face him and plants his lips on mine. Then he rolls away and steals the blanket draping himself in the blanket. Laughing I pick him up and throw him on the bed and soon follow. We lay there for a while then fall asleep. 'I do miss this'