chapter 16

Noddle boi's pov

"Cockadoodledoo cockadoodledoo" I roll over and open my eyes to see Rockstar chica sitting my the bed. "What are you doing there?" she giggles a little and responds "I am I roster." I roll back over and mumble. "You are a overcaffeinated duck." she shrugs her shoulders and walks out the room. And loud voice comes out of fucking nowhere. "All staff the dance is taking place tomorrow evening just before dark." I get up and get dressed. I look at the door to see a organge and white dress. I tilt my head and stare at it.'don't tell me that is what I have to wear tomorrow. Please don't.' lefty enters the room. "That is the dress I picked out for you. You like it?" 'are you serious.' "Yes just surprised. Why a dress?" he walks closer. "I thought you would look cute in it." "When did you get it." "The rockstars went to town this morning and I picked it out then." I take the dress and hold it in my arms. "I'm going to try it on." I take my clothes off and put the dress on. "You look adorable in that dress. You should get more of them." "maybe later. Right now we are going to check up on helpy." I take the dress off and walk to the nursery. We walk in and see that helpy is sleeping. "He is adorable just like you.~" he kissed me and slithered his arms around my waist. I place my hands on his arms and lean back.

Time skip. (Next day.)

I am currently talking with Fredbear and Nightmare. "So you two going to the dance?" Fredbear grabs Nightmare's hand and starts to hop around. "YES Nightmare and I are going toghter." I smile and lean back while sipping libertea.(hehe it's tea if you don't understand sorry.) "That's nice." we sit there and talk for a while. Then lefty walks in. He walks up behind me and places his arms around my neck. "Hi lefty how was preforming?" "great." he pulls me up and starts to whine. "Come on noodle bear let's go back to helpy." I say good bye then Fredbear asks "can we go with you and see helpy." "of course come on." once We make out way to the nursery Fredbear jumps around the room and quickly leans over the crib. "He is ADORABLE." his load voice woke helpy up. "You can pick him up and play with him." soon after Fredbear and Nightmare are in the floor with helpy. They are reading books and drawing. "Everyone who is attending the dance it starts in a hour." Fredbear and Nightmare jump up from the ground and walking to the door. "We better go get ready." I nod and they leave. I pick helpy up and put him in the crib. Lefty takes my hand and pulls me into our room. "Hurry up noodle bear.~" We get ready for the dance and walk to the cafe. Not a lot of people showed up. Freddy grabs a microphone and starts to speak. "Okay everyone you can start whatever you planned on doing once the music starts. It starts and everyone starts to dance. Lefty grabs my hand and places his other hand on my waist. He guide's me while I step on his feet. "Is you are stepping on my toes." I kiss him and go back to danceing. "Is that better?" he nods rapidly. We dance for a while longer than it stops. Everyone walks back to their rooms. Lefty pulls me into our room. "Bath time." He undressed me and started the water. " I never agreed to this." he gets his clothes off and get in the bath. "Did you need to Agree? And would you say no?" "no I would agree." I get in and sit in between his legs. He grabs saop and cleans my hair. Once he's done he starts the clean other places. We finish the bath and get dressed. We go back to our room and sit down on the bed. "Noodle~ I lov yu." lefty nuzzles into my side. "I love you too." "HELP!! PLEASE SOMEMONE HELP!" my hears perk up and we run out the room. I run to where the scream was. Running and running until I run into a room. I look around the room mortified. Blood splattered everywhere. Blood on the wall and in a large puddle in the center of the room. Lefty runs in to see me on the floor crying. He runs up to comfort me. He picks me up and we leave the room. 'who could have done such a thing? And why?' 

(this will help lead up to the second book for this series.)