chapter 15(bonnie novel)

Bonnie's pov

The pizzeria closes for the day. I walk off stage and navigate my way over to withered. "Hey Bonnie." "Hey withered. Um I wanted to give you this." I give him a rose. "I love it. Thank you bonnie." he holds the rose close to his chest. "I wanted to get you something for everything you have given me." "You did't have too." He gives me a hug and pulls me to his room. "Of only I had a vase that would look go with this rose." He looks around untill he find one. He fills the case with water and places the rose in it. He backs form the vase and hugs me. "I love it. Thank you so much." "I'm happy that you love it." we leave his room and walk around the building. "How would you feel about going into town tomorrow." "sure." "ok after we close we can go." we walk out the building and sit on a bench. Withered leans against me laying his head on my shoulder. "It's beautiful." I nod. We sit there for a while then go inside. We walk into his room. I sit down on his bed while he goes into his bathroom. He walks out of his bath room and starts to speak. "I never loved you." I look at him and watch as he lights a match. "Never cared for you and hope you never get loved." he puts the match on the rose and watched as it burnt into ashes. Tears start to form. "Get away from me and Never come near me again." I run out his room. And run and run. Every where I look I see disappointment. I stop and look around. Freddy, foxy and chica look at me. "You were just entertainment." my sight gets blurry. Then I see my family. "Mistake. Never should have been here." my eyes close.

(A/N sorry of this offened anyone. It was only ment to give some knowledge about Bonnie. I might start wrighting a withered Bonnie x Bonnie and I wanted to give a little insight about Bonnie. That's it for tonight. I hope you enjoyed this chapter or any of the previous chapters.