Chapter 10 - Draco

I was walking down Diagon Alley, getting ready for the next school year when I encountered a set of faces I did not expect to be.

Oh, Styx. I'm going to be in so much trouble with my brother, Will. And with Annie, and Percy, and well.... You get the point.

The demigods, excuse me, gods, are going to beat me black and blue.

"Malfoy! What's a Death Eater like you doing here?" Harry sneered. I mentally cursed the idiot in Greek. Why did he have to draw their attention to me.

"You son of a...." Annabeth yelled. "Draco, you..., we thought you were dead when you disappeared from camp!"

I attempted to embrace my cousin, but she grabbed my outstretched hand and judo-flipped me.

"Hey!" Percy yelled. "That's our special greeting, Wise Girl!"

"You're getting the full deal," Annabeth promised. "You, 'Mione, and whoever else is from summer camp and couldn't be bothered to tell us they're alive."

Oh, gods. Neville's gonna be in so much trouble.

"Dragon, next time you want to be scary and toy with our hearts please do it when we're not already dealing with others!" Percy scowled. I gave him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I was afraid to be hit on the archery range like poor Will."

All of my friends cracked up.

Harry scowled at us. "Do you know this Death Eater? Maybe because you're Death Eaters." he stormed.

Percy's eyes clouded with fury. Oh no. That idiot Harry just insulted one of Percy's friends. Not a good idea.

"Let me make one thing clear, Harry," Percy scowled, storms gathering in his face, "I am not a Death Eater, regardless of who my grandfather is, and neither are my friends."

"Malfoy has the tattoo," Harry exclaimed, his voice shaking in fury.

Percy clenched both his fists. My guess was he'd already had a couple run ins with the Potter boy. "Dragon tamer, you got the Legion tattoo, right?"

"The Mist makes it a Death Mark, the sign of being a Death Eater."

"What language is that?" Harry demanded.

"Greek," 'Mione replied with a grin, "And Dragon, your pronunciation of Mist is still wrong."

I sighed. "LeviOsa, LeviosAr, what's the difference?"

'Mione glowered at me. "Gods, won't anyone let me live that down?"

"Nope," said Percy and Leo with a cheerful grin, "It makes you sound almost as bad as my Wise Girl when she's rambling about architecture."

"Perseus!" Annie yelled.

"Run for it," all of us demigods suggested at once.

"See you later, Annie," Percy smirked, and took off.

"Perseus Jackson!" Annabeth yelled, chasing after her fiance. "Never call me Annie!"

Wow, Harry's lucky Annabeth got mad at Percy and he had to run away.

Ron scowled at me. "What have you done to Hermione, Thalia, and Annabeth?"

Op, now he's done it. Only: who will hex him first, 'Mione or Thals?

They pulled out their wands together. "On three," Thalia grinned.

I quickly stepped in. "Now, Thalia, as much as I'd like to see you and Granger hex Potter and Weasley, we're in the middle of an Alley where people bow down to their "Saviour's" every word."

"As if," Harry scoffed. I sighed. I may have pretended to hate the boy for seven years, but he's really been getting on my nerves lately.

"Hey, Lighthead, how's your year been, since you couldn't be bothered to check in at camp?" Will asked.

I gave him a lopsided grin. "Ehhh... Just dealing with a Dark Lord. Quite ironic if you ask me."

Will hid his snort quickly. Harry, however, looked scandalized. "Just dealing with a Dark Lord?" he exclaimed.

I shrugged. "Been through worse. Helped Jase here topple Kronos's throne."

"What?" Harry and Ron demanded. Ginny just smirked. So she knew.

"Ah, nothing," Piper lied.

"Of course, nothing," Ron and Harry said. Oh, it was charmspeak.

"How do you know each other, anyways?" Ron frowned.

"Camp, Ron," Hermione replied. "We've all attended for multiple summers."

"What?" Harry gasped. "You know ferret?"

Percy, who returned with his girlfriend, who I suspected had managed to punch him, snickered. "Ferret," he mused, "Maybe you need a new nickname."

I glared at the Son of Poseidon. "Sure, if you want me calling you Guinea Pig."

Annabeth cracked up. "That was so funny!" The smile fell of her face. "I wish we could go back to those days."

"Please, no!" Hermione cried. "Those days, you and Percy tore up camp arguing like an old married couple!"

"Hey!" Both the Son of Poseidon and the Daughter of Athena exclaimed.

I could see the suspicion burrowing itself deep into Harry's and Ron's brains. Mrs. Weasley was trying to be more open minded, but she was obviously falling for the trick.

"Now," I smiled, "We'll have to catch up later. IM me at 6:00. Kelp Head, I want to know how you got into this mess. Good seeing the rest of you."

I grinned as I jogged towards Sev. This was going to be a fun year.