The Surprise Party

Start from the beginning

Ozpin: Oh and why is that?

Y/n: I was wondering if you knew where I could find a piano I could practice?

Ozpin: The music room should every instrument there is in it.

Y/n: There's a music room?

Ozpin: Yes musical talent shouldn't be suppressed even if you're a huntsman or huntress. I'll send the location to your scroll.

My scroll beeps after Ozpin taps his scroll a few times. It showed the location of the music room.

Y/n: Thanks.

Ozpin: Your quite welcome Mr. L/n.

I leave and start following the path I was given. When I opened the door I saw drums, guitars, violins, cellos, and the piano. I get behind it and hit a few keys to refamiliarize myself with a piano after a few melodies I start a song.

After I finished I kept practicing since I hit a few sour keys when I played the song.

Timeskip

After a few hours of practice between the piano and the drums my stomach growls. I should go eat I leave the music room and head to the cafeteria. On my way I see Cardin pulling on Velvet's ears again I walk up to him. His team noticed me coming up and quickly bolted while it confused Cardin and Velvet. I got up next to them.

Y/n: Cardin what do you think you're doing?

He immediately let's go of Velvet's ears when he heard my voice.

Cardin: N-nothing.

Y/n: Really. From what I saw you were pulling Velvet's ears.

Cardin: I'm sorry I'll leave her alone.

He runs off after his team leaving me and Velvet in the courtyard.

Velvet: What was that all about Y/n?

Y/n: He learned the hard way not to make me mad.

Velvet: What did he do?

Y/n: He made my niece cry on her birthday.

Velvet: Oh.

Y/n: Hey I was heading to the cafeteria to eat want to come with?

Velvet: Sure.

We both head to the cafeteria we got food and talked while we ate. Most of it was about her first year here. As we finished Yang came up to the table.

Yang: Y/n there you are.

Y/n: Oh hey Yang everyone came back from Vale I take it.

Yang: Yeah hey Velvet mind if I take Y/n from you.

Velvet: It's quite alright.

She left us making it just me and Yang.

Y/n: So what is it Yang?

Yang: I was wondering if you might help me with tuning up my motorcycle.

Y/n: Oh uh sure.

We start heading over to the garage that holds student's personal vehicles. When we got there we start to head over to where Yang's motorcycle is being held.

Timeskip

It honestly took some time but I think we finished. I'm covered in grease as well as Yang. I look at the time to see it's five p.m..

Yang: This is good come on we should go get changed.

Y/n: Yeah.

Mini timeskip

We arrived to the dorm the lights were off and it was pitch black when the lights come on showing a banner saying happy birthday and everyone jumping out of hiding spots.

Everyone: Surprise!

I completely shocked and surprised that they knew it was my birthday today but it was a welcomed one.

Y/n: How did you guys know it was my birthday today?

Jaune: Ruby told us a few days ago.

Ruby: I asked your mom when it was.

Y/n: So that's what you asked her.

After getting dressed in something more comfortable and not covered in grease and oil we ate cake, played games and near the end they started giving me their gifts. Jaune gave me a hoodie with a cool emblem.

(Ha screw you you stupid rotating glitch I outsmarted your dumbass)

Nora gave me blue headphones that also have the same emblem on them, Ren got me a cook book, Pyrrha gave me a book on dual wielding, Blake gave me a book called unfazed warriors by TheTrueGamer99, (dude two chapters in I love it you told me it was crap but it's good don't put yourself down besides it's much better then my first version of this book) Yang gave me two tickets to a romance movie with a note saying for you and Ruby, Weiss gave me two sword sheathes, strange, final Ruby she hands me a box. I open it revealing something I only dreamed of having. I pull out two swords one sapphire blue the other ruby red. On the handles they had two buttons. I hit the first button on each and they turn into sawed off shotguns I transform them back and Ruby position my arms to have the backs of the blades touching and I press the other button and the blades transformed into a rail gun with a scope popping out from the handle and moved forward. I turn them back and put them in the sheathes.

Ruby: Do you like them?

I walk up to her and kiss her.

Y/n: I love them but not as much as I love you.

Yang: Hey you two should get going.

Y/n: Going where?

Yang: The movies.

I look at the ticket and saw it was for today.

Y/n: Oh come on Ruby let's go.

We both head to the door.

Y/n: Thanks for the party guys.

Timeskip after the movie

We leave the movie theater. I'm slightly horny from what we just saw and it is safe to say Ruby's innocence is gone.

Ruby: I want to do what we just saw with you.

____________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: Well this is shorter than the other version but it is better written I believe.

Ruby: Yeah but why did you do that to me at the end.

Bacca: That was Yang's true gift. Also gamer if you are reading this don't put yourself down on your own skills your book is coming along great.

Ruby: Yeah if you believe in yourself you can do great things with that book of yours. Same goes to all of the other readers if believe in yourself you can do great things as well.

Bacca: Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. *Wookie Roar*