"Ignore those two, they are like that with every guy", she rolls her eyes and tugs me away from them.

"Are they really always like that?" I question.

"Every single day, I got three more where that came from", she adds and I almost choke.

"Three?"

"Yes, but at least they went back to university back in New York and Boston", she answers.

"But those two here and still overprotective?"

"Just one twin the other one is my favorite brother out of the five of them, but I never said that out loud to them. Don't want any of them competing to be my favorite", she whispers.

We arrive at the administration office, I give the clerk my name and she gives me my locket combination and timetable while Amanda collects her timetable.

"We got homeroom, french and Calculus together", Amanda states,"your locker is in the same hallway as mine and homeroom is not far from there."

She goes to her locker and find my own, my neighbor locker-mate is a girl with dark brown hair who wears glasses.

"Hey", I say and she jumps.

"H-hi", she stutters, shuts her locker and walks away hurriedly. 

Someone laughs behind me and I turn around,"if you are trying to score with her, you will have better luck with Amanda than her", a guy who I see  with the rest of the jocks earlier says.

"The name's Nick, vice captain of the Lacrosse team."

"Sebastian and were you talking about Amanda as in the student body-"

"Vice president? Yes, but you can't date her because her brothers are so damn protective. The only guy who actually gets to sit down at her table and talk to her is my buddy and the twins' friend Brandon who in some cliche twisted way happens to be that girl you tried to talk to just now best friend", he explains.

"Are they da-"

"Heavens no, Brandon only sees Lily as his best friend since they are neighbors since kindergarten or some stuff like that", he shrugs.

I nod.

"Let's go, bell is about to ring and I can't be late", Amanda interrupts. 

"Hello miss clean record", Nick smirks.

"At least I'll get into a good university while you either drop out in the first year or stuck working at Mc Donald's or something", she snaps.

"You have a clean record?" I gap.

"She's the only person in the entire school along with her best friend Lily to have one", Nick informs me.

I smile,"well looks  like your competition has arrive."

"Dude, you are one of them? I'm so out of here nerds", Nick leaves.

Amanda grins,"clean record as well as good grades."

"Well I don't mean to brag, but I have a  4.0  GPA since 3rd grade", I shine my nails.

"That's great, I definitely need someone like you in the science club", she smiles.

"Sorry, but I play football as well so got no time for clubs."

"So a jock and a nerd in one? Where have you been hiding!" She shrieks.

We enter the class just as the bell rings and take our seat behind the counters, I see the girl from earlier enter and Amanda waves her. She smiles back and takes the seat next to Amanda and they both start talking immediately.

"Welcome back and welcome to Roosevelt for those of you who are new. Today we will just get to know each other and make pancakes since you will be having breakfast break before second period. I know half of you didn't had breakfast before coming here", the teacher says.

"Everyone get into groups of three, you got thirty minutes to make pancakes and clean your utensils before you leave", she orders.

Amanda waves me over as Lily looks at her like she just told her she wants smoke pot.

"Hey, Lily this is Sebastian the guy you supposedly ran from earlier, Sebastian my shy and smart best friend Lily", Amanda introduces us.

"Hello again", I say.

"Sorry about earlier, it's not you I was running from it was Nick", she blushes.

"Oh", I nod.

"Can you make pancake?" Amanda asks.

"Um..."

"Thought so, you'll mix the batter just follow the instructions on the box while Lily and I will make the pancake and dish it out", Amanda passes me the box, bowl and measuring cups.

How hard  can this be?

****

What do you think will happen next?

Is Lily telling the truth?

Next update will be before Monday