Brat Under the Moon

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you on Monday?" she asked me.

I nodded.

We said our goodbyes and ended our calls. I was already back to the homework I was getting through when my phone rang. I sighed, getting annoyed about not having the time to just work. My frustration left me as I smiled at Stiles' picture of the one time I slept over and he was still asleep.

He was calling me.

"Yes, Stiles?" I answered with a smile.

I could make out him talking, but I quickly noticed that he wasn't talking to me.

"There are plenty of girls in the sea," he giggled, "You are bound to find another, Scottie boy."

"Fish," Scott answered back, "I think you mean to say fish."

"Fish?" Stiles asked offended at the word, "I'm talking about girls! I love girls! I love ones with long brown hair, hazel eyes, soft lips, and the perfect body..."

"You mean Juliette?" Scott asked, sounding bored.

My face turned red at the compliment that Stiles has sent me without his knowledge.

"How did you know I was talking about her!?" Stiles asked, excited.

"Because you are head over heels for her since we were in kindergarten," Scott answered.

"Yeah... " Stiles sighed.

I laughed. Deciding I have heard enough, I hang up the call, and send him a text.

9:56 pm - Juliette: Remind me to get you drunk more often.

Noticing the time, I gave up on my work and decided to call it a night.

---

Monday morning came around as if nothing really happened. I just got up as usual and got ready for school. Taking out a high waisted red button upskirt, a black long-sleeved top, my black leather heeled boots, and leather jacket out of my closet and made quick work of it. It was a simple look but it was a good look at the very least, which would only cause Lydia to approve of it.

"Hey," mom called from outside my room which followed by a knock on the door.

I opened up the door to her in her lab coat and I asked, "Hey mom, what's up?"

"Are you sure you want to go back to school? I can give you another day if you want," she offered.

I gave her a small smile as I replied back, "I'll be fine."

"I only ask since it's a full moon tonight," she cleared up her motives.

"Even more reason to go," I gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I have to help Stiles keep an eye on Scott. Especially when he's heartbroken at the moment."

"Alright," she sighed, "Call me if you change your mind."

"Okay," I smiled.

Stiles' jeep was heard from outside, causing me to smile. I gave my mother another kiss on the cheek before rushing out the door. When I got into the car I turned to Stiles who was looking at me from head to toe.

"What?" I laughed.

"It's unfair what you do to me..." he groaned.

I leaned over the gear shift as I smiled, "Not going to lie, I enjoy the smell you give when I am being unfair."

"What smell?" Stiles asked pulling away before I could even kiss him.

"Stiles, I can smell emotions," I rolled my eyes, "Especially arousal."