But one day things changed...

Lila heard the lock click and she quickly laid down with her back to the door and closed her eyes.

Nate's footsteps padded gently against the floor and the wooden tray he used scrapped against the dresser top as he set it down. "Lila?" He sat on the side of the bed and shook her gently. "Lila, get up honey. I have something to tell you."

She opened her eyes slowly but didn't turn to face him.

He ran his hands through her hair and caressed the side of her neck. "I've taken care of things for you. I told Mr. Evans that you needed to quit your job. That the death of your father was too much and you had too many things to do back home."

"What?!" Lila pushed his hand away and slid away from him on the bed. "How could you do that! You had no right Nate!"

His eyes narrowed. "You're not at a healthy place to go back to work. I can provide for both of us." He reached for her again and Lila batted his hand away. "Why do you refuse to let me take care of you?"

"Because you are holding me against my will Nate! Have you completely lost it?" Her voice started to tremble.

"What are you talking about? I'm just trying to take care of you? I'm only keeping you in here for now until I know that you aren't going to try and kill yourself again..." He said, his face creasing in concern.

"I'm fine now! The only reason I ran into traffic the other day is because I was trying to get away from YOU." Lila shouted, getting off the bed. "Nate, you've taken my phones, you've kept me locked in a room, do you not see how crazy this all is?" She hesitated and brought her hand to the necklace she hadn't been able to bring herself to take off yet... "Has anyone even tried to call me?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

One thing that had come to her mind was the fact that she hadn't spoken to anyone for about a week now... The thought San would have at least tried to call her and explain what was going on. Even if Wooyoung had moved on... She didn't think San would too.

Nate sighed and stood as well. He walked around the bed and stopped a couple feet away. "No. No one has tried to contact you. I would have let you know if they did, Lila."

Her abused heart broke even more as she sank to her knees, fresh tears staining her cheeks. She had no one... They had all abandoned her for someone prettier and better than she was... All because she left to go take care of her dad.

What did that say about her? Or them? She had waited two months for them to come home... and they couldn't even wait a week or two.

Lila bent forward and started to cry into her hands.

Nate placed a hand on her back and rubbed it gently.

She didn't even care enough to try and push him away. Maybe this is the life she deserved...

"I'm so sorry Lila..." He whispered. "I would never do that to you. Ever. For him to get that actress pregnant."

Something clicked in her mind.

Wooyoung had tried to call her. That's how Nate found out about him. She lifted her head up and looked at him. "No." She shook her head and pushed his hand away. "No what you're doing is worse. They did try to call me, didn't they? Wooyoung tried to call me! Why are you lying to me?" She yelled.

Nate started to speak, but Lila slapped him.

While he was dazed, she scrambled over the bed and ran for the door.

"Dammit Lila!"

She could hear him shout after her as she slammed the door behind her and turned the lock.